Whimsical Beaded Necklace

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
Unica wrote
on Feb 6, 2014 10:10 PM

Hi all :) Finished this necklace just 2 days ago. I got the name "whimsical" from a friend who gave its description. My first thought was to name the piece Vibrant Sampaguita - a pure white flower from Asia but I think whimsical is a fun name :) Hope you like it guys :)

Cheers!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 7, 2014 2:12 AM

It's so cute!  They remind me of the brightly colored pinwheels I used to play with when I was a little girl.  I have a special fondness for anything that brings back pleasant memories.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,259
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 7, 2014 8:31 AM

Unica ,

I just found that your pictures are linked to your web page where you sell things. If you click to see a larger picture your selling site comes up. Not only is this sneaky it is not allowed on this site. Advertising on the site is strictly prohibited.  Please correct this or I will be removing your pictures.  

Thanks for your cooperation. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 57
Unica wrote
on Feb 7, 2014 7:45 PM

Oh I'm so sorry. It was a blog not a store, but okay, the links have been removed. Will not link any pictures again. Thanks for letting me know. Again, I apologize.

Cheers!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 26
on May 4, 2014 2:19 AM

The necklace is really pretty! It has a little cultural kind of touch to it and seems unique too. What tools did you use to make it?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS