Submissions

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
bebo wrote
on Jan 12, 2009 9:16 AM

If you enter a project, how long does it take for you to here if you are a winner?  I am new and please bare with me with silly questions. 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 502
Editor
on Jan 12, 2009 10:30 AM

It generally takes a few weeks after the Stringing submission deadline for you to be contacted.  For contests (like the Stringing challenge), it takes longer to hear back, since there is a period of reader voting that happens after the contest closes.  Does that help?  I will ask the Stringing editors if they have any additional information to add, but they are just finishing up the spring issue and it may take them a couple of days to dig out themselves out of the magazine pages and respond.  Smile

If you haven't already read it, you might enjoy reading Danielle Fox's tips about getting published in Stringing.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 29
Editor
ForumModerator
DanielleF@9 wrote
on Jan 23, 2009 9:21 AM

That's right, Michelle. We must first log in all the submissions we receive, which can take up to two weeks after the submissions deadline, then we must find a time for all the editors to come together to review the submissions, which can take another week or two. We do try to make this all happen as quickly as possible, but please know it can take up to a month for us to respond to the contributors.

I do hope you decide to send in submissions--we're always looking for great new designers.

-Danielle Fox

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS