beaded rose

This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Jul 12, 2013 8:11 AM

Hello everyone!! i am trying to make a beaded rose using the following instructions and pictures from a russian site:

String 10 beads in a fishing line and close them in a circle

After one bead (marked in green) strung on 3 things (in the photo I tagged them in a different color). And to finish a series of circles.

Withdraw the needle and fishing line to start the next series (which will be 5 beads) of the peaks of 3 beads of the previous row. Well, you can say "out of every second beads of the previous row."

This photo shows how the series are: first of three beads, then - to 5.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Jul 12, 2013 8:18 AM

Next row: 7 beads on, "hooked" on the third bead previous five. This type of flower is supposed to be before you start weaving petals roses. Each petal drags on 7-beads of the previous row, namely needle threading for first, third, fifth and seventh make arc of 3 beads. Obtained as udto three small "triangles" for the top of which will "cling" the next row.

Coming out from under the seventh beads weaving "turns" and goes in the opposite direction, for threading the top triangles formed earlier on 2nd beads.

It turns on the 4-D 2nd beads. They are marked by two colored circles, passing under three, highlighted by black sticks. At the end of the series to thread the needle and thread in TE MOST-SEVEN-beads in order to proceed to the next piece of paper. And so do all 5 leaves in a circle.

Since flower surround, the following series of ARC to 7-NIL beads will "cling" for the top series where we wove 3 +3 +3 +3 +3 (for the second of his beads marked with purple circles in the photo)

These arc of seven beads.

Continued After another series of woven leaves 5 ​​to 7 beads - you need to make them into petals. Then in these two series have to do more 4-D by 7-NIL. FOUR - because if you make a 5, it will be too tight and rosette will be crowded.But the 4-D at the time. Distribute these semibisernye 4-D arc to approximately as shown in the figure, ieapproximately evenly. READY rosette-BEAUTY!! With such a well-done rosette ring. To do this, it needs to be sewn onto the mesh and mesh dock \ "teeth \" and ........... .. ............... Ringlet DONE! _____________________________ By popular request I made ​​a masterclass weaving rozochek of beads, such as those that I have to drag in their necklace \ 'Roses and Pearl Moore, \ "and \" A fabulous garden Helena \ 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Jul 12, 2013 8:40 AM

I have copy pasted all the diagrams and instructions from the website since I could not post a link here... Now my question is what is the last step and how come the outer petals are standing? Mine are lying back as below

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Jul 12, 2013 8:41 AM

Is there any other website from where I can get the same pattern but with more clarity?? 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 939
on Jul 14, 2013 6:34 PM

Gorgeous direction! Thank you!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jul 20, 2013 7:38 PM

Of course, I type the link, but, I typed into a search box: "how to make a beaded Rose" and found endless Free patterns. good luck

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Jul 22, 2013 5:19 AM

Thank u all! but I still haven't got the answer to my question Broken Heart

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on Jul 22, 2013 8:00 PM

Gopika - I've looked at this about a kajillion times, and I have to say: These are the single most horrible instructions I've ever seen. I give you a lot of credit for attempting this. I can't for the life of me figure out why yours isn't cupping, except maybe tension. But it's hard for me to see on this laptop i'm currently using, but perhaps when making the final loop, are you supposed to maybe be skipping the first bead, and entering the second one? that would pull up the petals, but I can't tell if it would throw the pattern off kilter

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 583
Beadiecat wrote
on Jul 23, 2013 12:41 AM

I have had a look around the web, and the only other instructions I can find are these. They look confusing, and there are no pictures, but maybe having worked already on the other one they will make some sense to you.

Cat

The Cat's Meow Blog

My RebelMouse page and Etsy shop

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 281
on Jul 26, 2013 3:21 AM

@ twchit I tried my best and the tension is also fine.. I also made another piece but it ended in the same way like the first one.. I'll try the next one with skipping of a bead.. 

@ Cat the instructions can b followed by following the pictures but the last  step of instructions are not illustrated well enough and nor are they picture oriented. Hence it becomes quite confusing.. 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS