magnifying glasses with light.

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 67
jyceL wrote
on Jul 3, 2013 6:20 AM

Hi, Does anyone use these? where can I find them. The ones surgeons use..

thanks, joyce

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 707
shanks wrote
on Jul 3, 2013 4:08 PM

Hi Joyce,

I got mine online a few years ago.

Go to Amazon, and type in "desk top magnifying glass with light"  you will find exactly what you are looking for.


Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Jul 7, 2013 3:26 PM

I found one at Staples. They have about 5 or 6 to choose from.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 26
Linda@952 wrote
on Jul 8, 2013 1:38 PM are talking about the type that surgeon's use, they are available through a company called Craftoptics.  I do not know the price, but believe you can get them with prescription lenses or withojt, but able to use with your own glasses.  This is something that I am interested in also, that is the reason I am somewhat familiar with the company.  Hope this helps you out.



Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS