Beaded Bead ebook has an error

This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 131
ScottishSue wrote
on Jun 28, 2013 1:46 PM

An ebook entitled “Free Instructions and patterns to Learn How to Make a Beaded Bead” was published online on 6/28/2013 by Beading Daily.  It contains an error.

The figures for the pattern called “Pirate Polygons” by Christine Prussing, on p. 10 are incorrect. 

This pattern was originally published in Beadwork, April/May 2002, page 39-40 and shortly afterwards the correct figures were published. 

You can still find the corrected figures by going to MAGAZINES in the header at the top of the Beading Daily website.  Click on Beadwork.  When that comes up, go to the right hand side and find CORRECTIONS and click on that.  Click on Beadwork and then go to 2002.

ScottishSue

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,566
D.M.Z wrote
on Jun 29, 2013 12:51 AM

Thanks for posting that............I read it and groaned a bit, but I have a major brain block when it comes to two needle weaving anyway, so while I'll make the correction, it won't matter to me. When I bead my tendency it to turn and rotate my work to make it easier to get the needle and thread where it should be, and on two needle work I just end up never having the right side up........the Swarovski 3D heart was a total disaster and ended up looking like "the red blob from outer space"............ I do love beaded beads though. Thanks for the info. Donna

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS