Unable to post

This post has 14 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jun 27, 2013 12:57 PM

Hello everyone! I have a problem here... I am unable to post in How Do I? forum for almost a week now. I tried posting twice but still it has not been posted. While I can see that after my trial there were many posts that have been moderated while mine is still pending (I guess) for a while. Its tiresome when someone pursues a project and has to wait for help from fellow-beaders when facing a difficulty. Sad 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,960
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jun 27, 2013 2:25 PM

Sorry to hear you are having difficulty.

By any chance did you put more than one link or photo into your question. Sometimes it will kick those into the "Moderation" black hole and never be seen or heard of again.

Try again and if you put in any links make sure that they are not live links.(Unclick the little chain icon at the top where you type in your post.)kwim? And try to put in no more than one link per post.

If you don't want to try that you can send me an off line e-mail, just go to my bio page and click the send e-mail. I don't know that I can help but I'll give it try. Maybe we can figure out why it keeps kicking it into moderation.

TTYL

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jun 27, 2013 8:32 PM

I am not sure what your problem is or how to help you other then to suggest you contact Jennifer and tell her the problem you are having with posting. She may be able to help you figure it out. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jun 27, 2013 11:57 PM

Hey Sellen I posted only one link that too i made changes using HTML and made it into paragraph.. no pictures were posted... I will mail u the content and u can c it for urself..

Hey Temperence.. I will contact her if nothing could b done in the matter.. 

Thanks both of u.. Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,960
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jun 28, 2013 11:01 AM

Gopika Chaddha

I got your e-mail and sent you a reply. Since, my reply however, I tried to post the site with out the http:// and it still went into moderation.

So, now I'll try posting the site without the whole h t p: // www . prefix.

live.ru/topic/6364-master-klass-rozochki-iz-bisera-na-leske?&inside=O&wf=

Keep your fingures crossed that this doesn't go into moderation.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,960
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jun 28, 2013 11:08 AM

Yipee!

Now, we know ... don't put in the prefix.

So, now you should be able to post without it going into moderation.

I did go to the site and get the pattern you were talking about. When you post your qquestion if you could include a picture of the rose you did so maybe we can figure out where it went wrong.

In the meantime I'll see if I can find another rose similar to this one. I think I've seen one somewhere it's just a matter of remembering where it was.Confused

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jun 29, 2013 12:55 PM

thank u so much SEllen.. i wanted to post the pic too but in this posting mess i totally forgot all abt it Big Smile will do so right now

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jun 29, 2013 1:52 PM

erm Sellen I have tried posting with the link without prefix but with the pic of my rose.. Its in moderation.. I will wait for a day and check it over again if it gets posted or not.. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,290
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jun 30, 2013 3:23 PM

Gopika, the posts that say they have been sent to moderation,  is never seen by the moderators that have volenteer to act as moderators. They must have an internal moderator. However in my opinion they go directky to file "13". That is slang here in the states as being the "trash". I would try retyping yoyr post and maybe making your picture a little smaller, and see if this works. If not contact someine at Interweave, Jennifer, is my go to gal, and see if she can get this issue taken care of. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jul 1, 2013 5:14 AM

Okay Temperance I will mail Jennifer now since nothing came up for a while.. Thanks Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,960
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jul 5, 2013 7:35 PM

Gopika Chaddha

I have tried to reply to the off board e-mail you sent me, twice, each time I got a notification that your e-mail has been disabled or discontinued. I noticed that you changed your avitar. Did you by any chance change your settings to not allow our e-mails. (I know I've hit the wrong button on mine and now I don't get friend requests. But for the life of me I can't figure out what I did.) *L*

As for Jenn...We've had a holiday here in the US and some people have a long 4 day weekend. I would try to contact her again on Monday. She should be back in the office by then.

I'm sorry that this is taking so long for you. But don't give up we will get things straightened out.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jul 9, 2013 12:05 PM

Sellen, i dunno whats wrong but i checked my profile.. everything is okay as it should be.. I dunno what went wrong that u can't send my mail... Sad Okay let me know what can be done.. Thanks Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,960
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jul 9, 2013 2:27 PM

Gopika Chaddha:
I dunno what went wrong that u can't send my mail... Sad

When I say this response I tried sending you an e-mail directly from your profile page. Hopefully, you will get it. I haven't gotten a fail notice yet. So, hopefully you will get it.

As for what went wrong it could be my computer connection. Sometimes the little gremmlins get into it and like to cause problems. The little darrrrlin's.

Have you tried contacting Jenn this week yet? She should be back in her office. If she was gone for the 4th and that's why she hasn't gotten back to you. Or it could be, like me she just hasn't been able to get the e-mail to work. At this point it could be either problem.

In the off line e-mail I sent what I hope is a solution to your picture problem. If you see this and haven't gotten the e-mail from me let me know and I'll post here. So, we can at least try to get your question answered.

Here's hoping...

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jul 12, 2013 7:45 AM

I got ur mail.. Sorry for replying late.. I have been out of city attending my frnd's wedding...No I didn't mail Jennifer as I thought she will read my previous mail when she returns.. I mailed her directly from my account not from the site here.. 

Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jul 12, 2013 8:38 AM

Sellen,

I copy pasted the whole thing from the website to How Do I? Forum.. That worked... Big Smile Seriously Its been ages and nothing was working.. Thanks for ur help Smile

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS