Greeting from Australia

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Chyina wrote
on Jun 1, 2013 5:52 AM

Hello everyone,

Well I happened to come across this site a little while back and fell in love with it.  So I figured I'd actually join up and get all the wonderful community feel that this place has to offer.

I haven't beaded in about 20 years.  Even when I had it was just a few simple loom works when I was like 12, lol.  It's only been recently that I have really began getting back into it.  I've even started branching out into other bead work off the loom.  It's been a fun and enlightening experience and I look forward to sharing it here.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Jun 1, 2013 6:38 AM

Hello Chy, and welcome to the site. There's some awesome people here. I read your other post and I've no idea how to fix such a thing. When I've an issue on an early row, I just start all over where I'm at, then when I'm done I take out those rows up to where the error occured. If I'm too far into a piece, I never know what to do, so it tends to get tossed into the dis-assmle pile. If theres a way to deal with your problem, someone here will probably answer at some point. Most folks here are just great at helping and making suggestions.

TCWhit

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Chyina wrote
on Jun 2, 2013 12:06 AM

Thanks so much for the welcome TCWhit!  I am really excited about 'meeting' all the wonderful people here.  From what little I've seen so far there are a lot of great people and talented beaders to get to know.  Big Smile

I'm with you on the trying to repair things.  Sometimes I just don't know what to do and it just seems easier to simply scrap it and move on.  I don't like doing that, as I've often spent a bit of time on a project, but when you're at a loss, you're at a loss, lol.  That's why I thought coming here and learning from those who may of had the same things happen would be helpful.  Perhaps then I won't have so many projects that I don't know what to do with.  Wink

Chy

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS