Why Hello! It's been too long....

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 521
on May 28, 2013 9:37 PM

I feel like its been forever since I've checked in here. Life has been, how should I put it...? Fantastically, extraordinarily, insanely busy, chaotic, in an upheaval of great proportions in recent months. Since I last checked in I have had a child hospitalized, have had to almost single-handedly pack up my house, 3 dogs, cat and bird, oh and 3 children and a husband. Why singlehandedly? Because my husband works 15 hour days, 6 days a week during tax season and my children all take AP classes at school.

We have thus far been unable to find  replacement homeandare scattered to the wind. 2 of us are in Tracy, Ca. 3 are still in San Jose but in two separate residences. The rental market is beyond competitive In the Bay Area and we may end up buying. Doing lots of traveling this summer so its going to continue to be crazy for awhile but I'm pleased to say that later this week I'll (hopefully) get to share some of the things I've been working on. I do not have internet where I currently live. I'm doing this from my phone. Not nearly as fun as a big screen.

Right now I'm going to hop over and look at all the pretty creations all of you have been making. I've missed that the most :)

See ya around! (Much more frequently now)

Shellie

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on May 29, 2013 2:38 AM

Hey, Shel!

Welcome back, hun!  Glad you finally reached your destination......sorta!(lol)  Yeah, I know all about crazy and chaotic.  Things have been pretty much the same for me.Sad  Hope you are able to establish a more permanent home base, so you can settle down.

Goody, can't wait to see what you've been up to, jewelry-wise.  Good to hear from you again, sweetie!Smile

ValSmile

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS