Lampwork Artist - Glass Beads

This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Classy@2 wrote
on May 20, 2013 6:27 AM

hello, my name is Mary.  I have been in the lampwork world for almost 12 years.  I love it, my husband loves it.  I use all our handmade glass beads in our jewelry.  I enter many art/craft shows in the Orlando Florida area.

You can read more about us on our web site at www.classyartglass.artfire.com

I would really like to enter the world of E-Books, If you wanted to learn about lampworking what would you want to know, or what would you find to be beneficial to you in an E-Book that would be different from all others. 

Mary

Not Ranked
Posts 13
tpatcheson wrote
on May 23, 2013 2:10 PM

Thanks for your interesting post, Mary. I had a look at your website. I especially liked the "Swept Granite" bead. I would find it helpful to know the dimensions of the beads, as sometimes I am looking for a large focus bead for a pendant and other times I need small beads. 
 I have always wanted to learn lampwork, but lack the opportunity where I live. I think your making an ebook would be very useful. I'd like to learn (at first) the simplest way to make glass beads with the minimum of equipment. Then I'd like to learn about the more involved and expensive items. For instance, is there another way to anneal a bead than by using a kiln?
I wish you all the best with your endeavours!
Teresa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS