Missing Seabeads

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on May 15, 2013 8:54 AM

Has anyone heard from her? Perhaps my worry-wart gene is surfacing unnecessarily, (us moms can't help it) but I can't help being concerned for anyone that lives on a boat.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,562
D.M.Z wrote
on May 15, 2013 12:07 PM

TC, last I remember they were hauled out for repairs.......maybe in Portugal? My fondest wish is that they are doing a test cruise.......sigh. Donna

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,876
Valbeads wrote
on May 15, 2013 11:43 PM

I last heard from Karen in early April, and they were preparing to put out to sea again.  I will see if I can raise her and see how she's doing, but if she's out to sea at the moment,she may not have satellite capability.  I'm sure they'll put in to port again in a little while, if that's the case, for supplies and meds and such, and then she'll check in.  I hope.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on May 16, 2013 5:14 PM

Dear Tcwhit, Val, Donna and Ottercat,

You're too sweet, you bring tears to my eyes, you really do!

Just want to let you know that I'm fine. We're having a major refit done on our boat Rita. Not planned but that's what life is like, full of surprises. We're on the hard still and will be for at least another 6 weeks. So no sinking at this point, ha ha. I'm beading like mad and that keeps my spirits up.

I'm so sorry but I can't stand the advertising and double moral of BD any longer. I do miss you all dearly though.

I've started my own blog so I can still post my work in a safe and sound environment (I hope).

I keep on following you all on BD but won't post anything anymore for the time being. Ottercat made me aware of this thread and I had to react, of course. Thanks so much for your concern.

Yours truly,

Karin.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on May 16, 2013 6:47 PM

You sure have been busy, and I'm so glad to hear from you. Following on the blog.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS