starburst bracelet

This post has 14 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
noelohwell wrote
on May 13, 2013 1:38 PM

just recently bought a Swarovski book.  these "starburst" bracelets were featured.  I've never made something so expensive before.  :)

four 12mm rivolis and one 18 mm rivoli.  17 crystals around each one, two layers, except for the middle burst which has 3 layers.  and, of course, delicas.  This bracelet looks exquisite on, the pic doesn't do it justice.

Noel

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,493
D.M.Z wrote
on May 13, 2013 1:44 PM

Noel......................oooooooh my, sparkle aplenty and I love it. You have a ton of patience and good workmanship skills........congrats on a spectacular project. Mmmmmm. Donna, drooling

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on May 13, 2013 1:47 PM

WOW!  That really is pretty! and I bet it does look sparkly on the arm!  Great job!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 230
KathyK1999 wrote
on May 13, 2013 6:10 PM

That is just gorgeous!  And I love the colors!

Kathy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on May 14, 2013 1:44 AM

Oh my, Noel, the bracelet is exquisite!  That must have been very complex.  If you have any plans to sell it, I would start at around $100.  Swarovski don't come cheap!Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
noelohwell wrote
on May 15, 2013 4:42 PM

thanks all!  now to find the outfit to wear it with!  :)

Noel

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on May 25, 2013 1:19 AM

åh lots of bling!! NiceCool
Great job

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on May 25, 2013 1:19 AM

åh lots of bling!! NiceCool
Great job

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,019
ingrid@38 wrote
on May 25, 2013 2:27 AM

This is just stunning. Simply stunning. 

Ingrid

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ingridwang69

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 58
Pa. Nancy wrote
on May 25, 2013 8:46 PM

HOLY WOW!!!!!!!! That is GORGEOUS!!!!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
noelohwell wrote
on Jun 5, 2013 1:53 PM

thanks guys!

Noel

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Jul 3, 2013 10:28 AM

Rivolis are just gorgeous and this is stunning.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Jul 3, 2013 1:51 PM

Christina is right, rivoli's are beautiful. I read a lot of blogs and posts and anything I run across regarding beading. So many of the things I've read have remarked upon rivoli's, saying that they're no longer the 'thing' and they're past history. I say "Not so". I love them. I continue to buy them, and continue to use them. The only thing that dictates my use of them, is my wallet. And truth be told, on more then one occasion I've decided too bad on the cost, I want them anyway. This can sometimes get out of hand..........

I'm going to keep buying them, keep using them and keep loving them. I hope we all do the same.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Jul 4, 2013 6:28 AM

TC,

Wow, people think rivolis are "out?"  Nobody told me this!  Those messy wrap hoop earrings I displayed earlier this year?  Rivolis.  My sister adores them and wears them frequently because they're so light.  I adore them because of the brilliante cut.  Imho, the clear ones look so much like a diamond, how can you resist?  I actually squeal with beaded geeker joy when someone has Swarovski rivolis on sale, and I have to go get me some!  Then my brain whirls endlessly with ideas on how to use them.  Sometimes it takes awhile because I like to hoard my precioussssss.(lol)

I'm totally with you on this.  Rivolis are elegant, they are classic, and they never go out of style.  So take that, you trendanistas!Stick out tongue

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Jul 5, 2013 10:19 AM

* sparkle sparkle sparkle sparkle* That bracelet made my eyes go sparkle see *.* 

Rivolis are never out.. whether in bracelets or on necklaces or as charms.. They are always in Smile (i bought a dozen yesterday) Big Smile 

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS