Comfortable Wear Clip Earrings

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
styringca wrote
on May 6, 2013 4:08 AM

I pierced two holes on my ears three years ago,it's very painfull but i still keep them for two months.However,my ears had never stop inflammation even after two months.I cann't stand the pain and give up finnaly.I really love the fashion earrings the other girls wore,and I have tried a lot clip earrings but they are so hard to wear and also make my ear painfull.Anyone can recommend some fashion clip earrings that can comfortablly wore?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,218
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on May 6, 2013 1:28 PM

I have seen some that clip on, but also has a screw back that will adjust the amount of tension put on the ear lobe. I have pierced ears so I have never worn them myself, but they look like they would not pinch as much as some others I have seen.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,360
D.M.Z wrote
on May 6, 2013 3:04 PM

I used to sell vintage costume jewelry and most of the earrings were the clip type. There are devices called "jewelry or earring keys" that will quickly and easily loosen up that clip earring to where  you will not even know it is there, but it will stay on your ear. The ones I have here are called "The Jewel Key" and were sold by Lulu Bagnall, the company name was/is M.L.B. Promotions Ltd. and they were based in Providence Rhode Island. The design patent was no. D-350,645. I also bought a lot of jewelry from an estate and there was an older one in there, similar...........so you might look for one maybe ebay. These were gold tone on a split ring with a puffy heart charm and a lovely tassel. Hope you can find one. Donna

P.S. the ones Sue mentioned, with a clip back and they had a screw adjustment are the absolute best. Mostly they were found on the higher end jewelry and I don't know if you could find them as a "part"........but they would be an adjustable clip.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,218
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on May 6, 2013 8:09 PM

yes, you can find them as a part, we have them at the LBS  I work at. They are under $2.00. Don't what company she gets them from, but we sell a lot of them.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
styringca wrote
on May 6, 2013 9:28 PM

Thanks very much for the early reply. I know there are lot of clip earrings but I just want to get the exact one that is very comfortable to wear, I mean the one you have owned and never pinched your ears.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on May 14, 2013 11:52 PM

Fire Mountain Gems sells a very nice spring-loaded  clip hoop in three or four sizes and finishes. They are much more comfortable to wear than most clip-ons I've used, plus they have a very convincing pierced look, and come as small as 1/2 inch.

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on May 22, 2013 3:38 AM

Gold earrings are not easy to let the ear inflame, you can try this kind of earrings. Or you can try some earring studs.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS