Hello!

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on May 5, 2013 12:19 PM

Hi all - My name is Mike. I took up beading about a year and a half ago as something different for a creative outlet. I mostly have designed and made pieces as I have time; I enjoy it (though I've probably spent far too much on tools and beads) and have been having a lot of fun. I haven't really felt the need (or had the time) to take classes, learning pretty much by trial and error (and by watching a lot of YouTube videos!).

I've actually sold a few of my memory wire-based pieces to friends, but would like to branch out to maybe offering some work online, if I can perfect my techniques a bit. I thought it would be great to connect with some of other beaders, both novice and experienced, to and see how they got started and what they're doing, and get some good advice.

Thanks!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on May 5, 2013 4:55 PM

Welcome to the forum, Mike. You'll learn a boat-load here. Just keep reading including all the older posts. You learn little tricks, new techniques, great places to buy from, and garner info on what sort of supplies will work best with different projects. There's men here, too so don't fear you'll always get caught up in a hen-fest. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

TC

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS