Needing ideas for a name for my beading jewelry business

This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
pippy4tao wrote
on May 2, 2013 1:40 AM

Hi there, 

I'm looking for a name that reflects a bohomian, hippy, boho chic, nature, mystique type of vibe.  My middle name is Dawn which I think goes well with this train of thought so would be nice to use it not in the sense of the name but the rising sun.  Not necessary though.  I find that most words that come to mind for these themes are already taken for domain url.  Like Gypsy a word I love with just about any other hippy word is covered.  

I am a nomad, vagabond type person who travels in a minivan with a bed in the back so I would like my name to speak about my uniqueness.    

Any ideas are welcomed and appreciated.  Brainstorming is fun and if you would like to join in I would be so glad.  

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 258
beadinstyle wrote
on May 2, 2013 4:16 AM

If Dawn is in lots of use ... how about the "rising sun" bit? Is that very popular too? And I like the "pippy" bit in your username too ...

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on May 2, 2013 7:50 PM

Zingaro

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,974
SEllen 2 wrote
on May 3, 2013 2:04 PM

Hi pippy

Finding a business name can be difficult.

What if you took the Vagabond and combinded it with Dawn = VagabonDawn

I hope you find a name that you feel reflects you and one that you can live with.

Good Luck

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 159
on May 3, 2013 11:46 PM

Hoard of Dawn

Dawn's Jewels

Dawn's Accessories

Dawn's Treasure Cove

Or you could just use your name. Chances are if you pick some other name, some other 20 billion people already use the same name.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on May 23, 2013 3:04 PM

I totally agree that finding a name for your bead business is the hardest thing ever.  You sound like a free-spirit type of person (love that idea) so what about something like SpiritDawn or DawnSpirit...or is that too Native American-ish?  Oh, I just saw your "mystique type vibe" note - how about Mystic Dawn?

Good luck...

Ricki

Ayer Baubles

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on May 14, 2014 12:46 PM

Having a unique name ideas for your business is very much important, this will bear a lot about you, your company and your products. There are many business start up tips on how to create brand names visit this http://www.amazon.com/Hello-My-Name-Awesome-Create/dp/1626561869/ this will help you a lot.

"works at branding firm, check link, to see more"

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on Jun 7, 2014 4:31 AM

I actually like Mystic Dawn :D  Business names are difficult, but you'll know when you've found the right one!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS