Selling jewelry

This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 19
armellamea wrote
on May 1, 2013 10:53 AM

Hi,

How do you sell your jewelry? I have a small collection of 30 bracelets. Is it enough to sell on-line?

I'll appriciate your comments.

Thanks

Marijana

Not Ranked
Posts 26
on May 1, 2013 2:20 PM

Hi Marijana,

Yes, I think 30 bracelets is enough to sell on-line.  If you do decide to sell online I think your main question should be do you want a free-standing website or a website for handmade artists who set up a shop on that website.  

Also, do you just make bracelets?  By adding necklaces and earrings I think you will open yourself up to more of an audience.

I checked out your blog.  Lovely work!

Margaret 

Michaela Jewelry by Design

http://www.michaelajewelry.com

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Dec 26, 2013 10:03 AM

Hi

if you have a small collection and don't necessary want to start investing in a website, I would recommend you Etsy. Many of our customers (ie. designers) sell on Etsy because there is simply too much junk on EBay. People who are looking for custom made jewelry usually look for them on Etsy. 

Good luck and all the best!

James Tsai

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 27, 2013 1:37 PM

the reason your site was deleted, is because it is prohibited on this site to spam or advertise your site. Please refrain from this in the future. 

Thank you for your understanding

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 27, 2013 1:43 PM

James Tssi,

Sorry advertising is not allowed on this site. Therefore I have deleted your web address from your post. Please refer to the rules and guidelines of this site. 

Any and all advertising will be deleted from the post if not the whole post. This is not the first time I have warned you of this type of offence (Dec. 11 2013), please make it the last time. Repeaters stand the risk of being banned all together from this site.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS