Looking for an end bar

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 514
tcwhit wrote
on Apr 28, 2013 7:05 PM

I have end bars for linking a double strand to a single. has any one seen any that take multiple strands to double strands? All the ones I have only have a single on one side. This one show triple on one side, single on the other. I need one with at least 2 on on of the sides, and more on the other side

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,355
D.M.Z wrote
on Apr 28, 2013 8:49 PM

TC, try looking at "chandelier" connectors. I've seen a few that have multi- to smaller numbers. I found the most at P.......... which I refuse to mention here because I have learned to hate the very name of them, also it is large quantities, you don't happen to need 500 of them?. Can you make a link? Like with 2mm metal beads, jump rings and in a brick stitch? 

I did see one design that was a "tribal" type, so antiqued silver and it had multiple loops all the way around it...........it was cute and you could use the number of them that you needed as the connectors and either cut off the others or let them alone as decorative. Donna

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 514
tcwhit wrote
on Apr 28, 2013 10:47 PM

thanx D - going to search things out.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 459
shanks wrote
on Apr 29, 2013 12:28 AM

TC,

Etsy has some almost identical to the one you show. Good search is " chandelier earring findings"

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 514
tcwhit wrote
on Apr 29, 2013 7:09 PM

ty - I actually have to spend some serious time shopping on etsy anyway, guess I'll add this to my list.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS