Challenge Anyone? Accepted

This post has 80 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,958
SEllen 2 wrote
on May 25, 2013 12:07 PM

Just a reminder we only have another 6 days before our reveal on June 1st.

Besides the bride's choker I've gotten one simple pendant completed. The bridal party will just have arm wrestle for it if I can't get anymore completed.

Are you all going to be able to finish your projects?

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,493
D.M.Z wrote
on May 25, 2013 1:21 PM

Well...........I got stuck on bouttonnieres for sure, spent most of my time this month dealing with them. I am on the third remake of the second flower........ And, proof that I should stick to my original thoughts, I am back working with the ribbon that I originally found to use........sigh. And I have some embellishments to finish up. I have had medical work stoppages, not me but time consuming and distracting to be sure..................so I am beading like mad to complete at least what I have gotten started. Holidays are a royal pain here in our coastal community, so I have made a trip to the store and we will do our usual job of "hiding from the tourists" who swarm us on all three day weekends, and proceed to have accidents........... we stay at home and don't get on the road unless absolutely necessary, so beading reigns. Donna

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 188
trayck wrote
on May 25, 2013 6:26 PM

My brides necklace and ear-rings are in the final stages, just have to do the clasp and add the ear posts.

The bracelet I made didn't look right as part of the set with the necklace and bracelet so I've scored a pretty bracelet instead of the bride having it.

None of the rest of the bridal party are getting anything at the moment but I'm still fiddling around with a few ideas.

T.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,493
D.M.Z wrote
on May 31, 2013 4:32 PM

SEllen 2:

Just a reminder we only have another 6 days before our reveal on June 1st.

Is everyone ready? I squeaked under the wire and finished early Thursday AM, compromised a bit at the end because I figured I'd need a day to houseclean for impending weekend visitors. I redid the two stretchy pearl bracelets because originally I had the embellishments on a fabric then on the bracelets.......looked dorky and took away from the filigree and pink hearts instead of adding to them, so I removed the fabric and just put the filigree and hearts right onto the pearls. The netted necklace is less than I had time for, so sort of bland looking...........but my boutonnieres, which took me most of the time I had this month, turned out just peachy. So I got what I wanted done and just didn't have much time for more. 

Today I am cleaning up the mess in my work area so I can take a picture without all my mess showing........LOL. Donna

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 154
xXfantasyXx wrote
on May 31, 2013 6:38 PM

The mother-of-the-bride's choker is just about done, all I need to do is adjust the clasp and it'll be ready to go.  The earrings and everything else are complete so I can get the pictures taken today.

~Grace~

Do your best & let God do the restSmile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,958
SEllen 2 wrote
on May 31, 2013 6:58 PM

I've gone ahead and started the Reveal thread in the Reader Showcase. I know it's a day early but I wasn't sure if I'd have computer access tomorrow.

So, if you're finished and want to go ahead and download your photos go for it.

I look forward to seeing what you all came up with.

Thanks again for playing along.

Big Smile

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Page 6 of 6 (81 items) « First ...  < Previous  2 3 4 5 6 | RSS