thought maybe i should say hello

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 8
vleeme wrote
on Apr 1, 2013 12:21 PM

i'm a self taught beader.Hmm so i've been stumbling around for the last 5 years. i have felt totally disadvantaged by the fact that i havent been able to get access to the net for even longer than that. now i feel like a kid in candy store! i also need to get a decent camera or at least a memory card for my phone. sooo i have to wait around to humbly contribute anything. i'm just looking at everyones awesome work & daring to comment. Embarrassed i'm a little shy so please bear with me. anyway...hi

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51
onsra wrote
on Apr 1, 2013 2:45 PM

Hello,

I'm also a self taught beader :)  and I am new to this site. I just started this year and I am selling my bracelets as well It's a little scary to put  your work out there but it's also been a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend getting a good camera. Pictures make all of the difference. Don't be shy about commenting...everyone on here has been really nice.

Jessi

www.etsy.com/shop/onsra

Jessi Larson

onsradesigns.com

Not Ranked
Posts 8
vleeme wrote
on Apr 1, 2013 6:39 PM

hey onsra..thank you for the encouragement. might take awhile to get a camera,, but will make some attempts with my phone in the meantime. nice to meet ya

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS