Bonjour a toutes

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
evelyne58 wrote
on Mar 26, 2013 8:21 PM

Je suis nouvelle sur le forum ;maman de 3 enfants je vie en france j'ai découvere les perles grace a une amie qui fait de superbes bijoux en perles et donc cela ma vraiment fait envie de mis mettre aussi ;merci de me compter parmis vous

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Mar 26, 2013 11:59 PM

Welcome, Evelyne58.  Love your bracelet --especially the blue beads.  Unfortunately, I'm not proficient in your language (French).  I'm getting that you like our forum, you're a mother with 3 children, live in France, and love beading.  Computers aren't limited by our languages.  Our linguist appears to be out for the moment; perhaps she'll be back soon.  Until then, look around and enjoy the bead art of our BD members.

Ottercat Coffee

03-26-13 (2159 PDT)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,296
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 27, 2013 5:42 AM

@ Ottercat if you are running with Google Chrome, you can right click and hit translate and it will. 

@ Evelyne, welcome I am glad you found our little forum. Come and visit us often and join in the conversation.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Mar 27, 2013 9:38 PM

SCB1:
@ Ottercat if you are running with Google Chrome, you can right click and hit translate and it will. 
Thanks, Sue.  Google Chrome -- not in this household (Google anything).  Will find a translator.

Evelyne:  My apologies.  Welcome to the community.

Ottercat Coffee

03-27-13 (1937 PDT)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS