Hello from Ontario, Canada

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 11
agir wrote
on Mar 22, 2013 12:51 PM

I have been doing a lot of reading on these forums and thought it was time to introduce myself.

I have been making paper beads and I thought that it was now time to step into the wonderful world of bead weaving.  There is so much information here and my mind is spinning. 

I have ordered some beads to make a bracelet from the last edition of Beadwork magazine.  I will take it one bead at a time and hopefully get to the end of my first beadweaving project.

So many beautiful beads, so many beautiful projects and I can't wait to get started.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Mar 22, 2013 9:16 PM

Welcome! And congratulations on your newfound love (?). I'm sure you'll spend many hours enjoying it, most of us here do. This is a great forum with some wonderful people. Most are so willing to help when questions are posed, and if you read over past postings, you'll find just tons and tons of great info, great tips and great ideas. There are plenty of posted images of everyone's work that just scream "inspiration". Never be shy with questions, and we all look forward to seeing each others pieces, no matter if it's from a brand new beader or an old hand.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Mar 23, 2013 10:52 AM

Welcome to the forum and you have come to the right place if you are looking for help and inspiration then you have come to the right place there is plenty to be found here.

There is always some new beading project  and pieces of beaded jewellery that are being uploaded to see.

I look forward to seeing you around

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Hello agir, welcome to beading daily! Big Smile

I have had some knowledge of paper beads, but have never used them to make beads, guess it is of much fun!! Beads I use most is seed beads right now, I paid much attention to glass and ceramic beads before, they are wildly used in jewelry making progress, if you do not mind, guess we can have some communication on in future. :)

Well, looking forward to see your first beadweaving project! 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS