Instruction videos to start beading

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 10
summergirl1 wrote
on Mar 19, 2013 10:36 AM

Hi everyone, I'm still quite new to beading and somehow I also feel really clumsy Embarrassed

Therefore I wanted to ask if you know of any video tutorials for either or improving our beading skills. I quite like this one, but it could have been shot from another angle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNiKBOEZfU

What do you think? Do you know of any other good videos?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,974
SEllen 2 wrote
on Mar 19, 2013 11:52 AM

summergirl -

Depending on the skill/stitch you want to learn someplaces have better ones than others. Having said that I have used the videos at Auntie's Beads. I think Fire Mountain Gems has a few videos.

Those are the only Video sites I can think of at the moment. Most of the ones I can think of have written instructions.

Good Luck

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 215
on Mar 20, 2013 7:21 PM

Like SEllen2 said, it really depends upon what you are looking for.  There are dozens of companies and hundreds of individuals who make free YouTube videos for people to use, and they cover thousands of different topics.  You may have the best luck with just going to YouTube and entering into the search what you are looking to do, and the results should bring up numerous videos that will help with it.  Good luck!

- Allie & Nathan
Potomac Bead Company

www.potomacbeads.com
Buy Online: www.thebeadco.com 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 33
Summer152 wrote
on Apr 7, 2013 3:39 AM

Do you know panda of China? I want to use beads to make one panda bracelet. Do you know how to do it? help

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS