This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
craftslover wrote
on Mar 19, 2013 4:25 AM

Hi~

I'm a newbie. Glad to be here and see you all. I'm a female who has two kids. I love my kids and my life,though sometimes there are troubles. I do appreciate all the things in my life. Come here, i want to make more friends and learn some beading kills. In the end, thanks for your attention. Have a great day!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Mar 20, 2013 12:49 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum,

It is a very friendly forum and I am sure that you will find lots of help and inspiration with your beading work. There is always someone on hand to give advice and always lots of members projects to see to inspire

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Not Ranked
Posts 4
craftslover wrote
on Mar 20, 2013 8:29 PM

Great to see you Handcrafted. yeh, I've found this a fabulous forum for craft makers. wandering here i can see different works and inspiration from people.  Friendly communication environment makes me cozy. In a word, i love this forum, love people here :)

Not Ranked
Posts 4
craftslover wrote
on Mar 20, 2013 8:29 PM

Great to see you Handcrafted. yeh, I've found this a fabulous forum for craft makers. wandering here i can see different works and inspiration from people.  Friendly communication environment makes me cozy. In a word, i love this forum, love people here :)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS