ok. now i'm happy! new bracelet

This post has 14 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
noelohwell wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 9:48 AM

made this on St. Patrick's Day and it felt appropriate to make it in green.  :)  Like this new one much, much better.  The ends match and it makes me feel like Spring is coming!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,307
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 11:30 AM

Nice job. Looks great to me.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,965
SEllen 2 wrote
on Mar 18, 2013 12:05 PM

Ooooh! Surprise

Love it, great job.

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Not Ranked
Posts 19
on Mar 19, 2013 2:00 AM

Beautiful! :))

Valentina

London, UK, Europe

www.yashmacreations.etsy.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 595
debbiela wrote
on Apr 4, 2013 5:48 AM

Maxine is right - really springy - new beginnings.  Very pretty.  :) 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Apr 5, 2013 7:51 AM

The bracelet is a very pretty spring like design and hopefully that is what we will be seeing soon is some spring like weather.

I like the colours in this jewellery design are lovely. It is amazing how the colour and design of jewellery can affect your mood and this bracelet makes me smile. 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
noelohwell wrote
on Apr 5, 2013 8:52 AM

thank you!  and your response made me smile. :)

Noel

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 447
megabgirl wrote
on Apr 5, 2013 12:23 PM

Cute piece! Looks spring fresh to me! :-)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 32
Summer152 wrote
on Apr 13, 2013 2:58 AM

Beautiful bracelet. Yes

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Kelsy_C wrote
on Apr 17, 2013 12:15 PM

Love the color combo.  Super cute design too.  

Kelsy

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Kelsy_C wrote
on Apr 17, 2013 12:15 PM

Love the color combo.  Super cute design too.  

Kelsy

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,524
D.M.Z wrote
on Apr 17, 2013 5:20 PM

Noel, great minds.........I just happened to pull that very pattern out. I wanted just one more easy peasy bracelet before I start my next loomed picture. Actually I pulled it a while ago, but was very frustrated when I pulled my two small drawers of bugle beads out to look for colors.......and found that only the ones I bought from my fave local bead store were marked as to size. Then I got out my ruler and started measuring them and marking them, then looked for a chart to see what "official" size they were, etc., etc. Then I figured I'd have to weigh them to make sure I had enough...... arrrrgh. It all got  waaaay too complicated, so I put them on my desk and haven't looked at them since. 

Here it is a month past when you posted yours, I am still smitten over it and if I could just get the new pup perfectly housetrained, clean up my bead cave, get my garden planted and a gazillion other things that are impeding my beading.......... At this time I need about a 37 hour day. But I love yours. Donna

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
noelohwell wrote
on Apr 18, 2013 8:41 AM

LOL...donna stop thinking so much!  :)  seriously, half the time i start with the pattern and find a way i can do it easier/better and then go from there.  plus i have huge wrists and the standard 7 inches doesn't fit. 

Get out those beads girl! 

Noel

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,524
D.M.Z wrote
on Apr 18, 2013 1:09 PM

Thanks, I feel more empowered already.......LOL. You are right though, it is a really cute pattern and I like it therefore I should just sit down and make it. If I don't have enough of one color, I can make it two-toned. Donna, eyeing the two small drawers of bugles again.........seriously this time.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 190
noelohwell wrote
on Apr 19, 2013 9:54 AM

whew....so glad you took that well.  after I hit send I thought, Oh Wow....i may have just overstepped!  can't wait to see the pictures!

Noel

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS