New as well

This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 19
on Mar 16, 2013 7:09 PM

Hi guys,

Warm greetings from London, UK! :)

I'm Valentina and I've been designing and making jewellery for 5-6 years now. I've got a little shop on Etsy where I sell my jewellery and lots of beads & findings.

I was with Beadingdaily 5 years ago for a couple of months, then desappeared, and now I'm back. A lot of things have changed in my life since, but I'm still beading.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Valentina

London, UK, Europe

www.yashmacreations.etsy.com

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Mar 16, 2013 10:47 PM

Welcome back. I haven't been here that long, so of course I wouldn't remember you. But I do take pleasure in the people that are returning as they have so much to offer and tips and tricks galore. I've learned a great deal here!

Not Ranked
Posts 19
on Mar 17, 2013 2:30 AM

Thank you Tcwhit for warm welcoming!

Yes, you are right, it is amazing how much knowlege/skill-rich forums could be!

Valentina

London, UK, Europe

www.yashmacreations.etsy.com

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 27, 2013 3:09 AM

It's very glad that you are back Valentina! 5 years is such a long time theoretically, well, since we have issues to deal with, it is natural that lots of things changed in our life, well, hope it is toward a promising direction. :)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 26
on Mar 29, 2013 1:13 PM

Welcome back Valentina!  I'm pretty new to this forum myself but there is so much positive energy and so many talented people on this forum.  I love it!! 

I see you are from London. I am originally from Liverpool but moved to Santa Monica, California in 1993.   Isn't it amazing that we can all connect and communicate in one place no matter where in the world we are?? You gotta love that! :) 

Margaret 

Michaela Jewelry by Design

http://www.michaelajewelry.com

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 29, 2013 9:42 PM

Welcome MichaelaJewelry!! We have so many talented people who love beading and our dear beadingdaily veru much, pretty sure that you are one of us! Guess you can soon find your place here! :)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS