HI GUYS!! NEW :)

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
lottiebib wrote
on Mar 4, 2013 1:16 PM

Hey :) I'm new to the Bracelet making thing :)

Currently weaving friendship Bracelets, and making Shamballa Braacelets! 

Im trying to sell my bracelets (proving unsuccessful so far :/) to make a bit of extra cash aswell as my daytime job! I'm 20 with a mortgage that is proving difficult to pay! as you can all imagine aha! Through the day I'm an Electronics Mechanic, but i've found a secret talent in Bracelet making ;)

I'm wanting to think of a bracelet company name, as i'm selling a fw to fmily and friends, so would like to make an email address and business cards so they can order custome made bracelets:)

if anyone has any ideas that would be wonderful!

Lots of love,

Lottie

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 5, 2013 2:57 AM

Welcome lottie, I love friendship and shamballa bracelet as well, hope to have a chance to check your items here as soon as possible!

Hope you can make good sell with your exquisite projects!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Mar 6, 2013 3:37 PM

Welcome Lottie,

I am sure that you will enjoy your time here in the forum.

Good luck with your bracelet making business and it seems so different from your day job. 

Everyone starts small so keep at it and it will grow and do not be disheartened with the quite times because we all go through those.

It would be nice to see some of your jewellery designs.  

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,259
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Mar 6, 2013 11:29 PM

Lottie, 

First  I want to welcome you as a new member, and I hope to see you around often. We are a friendly, helpful group, so if you have a question, or an answer, please chime in. 

However, because it is against the rules and guidelines to advertise in the subject line, I have deleted where you told the name of your e-bay and etsy store. Please refrain from this type of post here. 

You can find a copy of the rules and guidelines here.  http://www.beadingdaily.com/forums/t/5227.aspxDear

Thank you for your understand and cooperation.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS