1st (and maybe last) beaded thing

This post has 10 Replies | 5 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Mar 3, 2013 9:16 PM

Supposed to be a beaded box, a tad wonky. If I ever try it again, I think I can fix that.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,863
Valbeads wrote
on Mar 3, 2013 9:21 PM

That looks like something very minor that you won't have trouble fixing.  I think it's absolutely delightful, TC.  It would make a wonderful keepsake box.Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,503
D.M.Z wrote
on Mar 4, 2013 1:19 AM

I have never had the skill with peyote to try a beaded box........but I truly drool over them. I think your beaded box is marvelous and I am seriously envious. I've read the directions and know that I'd "explode" and you guys would all see the mushroom cloud from where ever you are.

Congrats on a very nice piece of work, hope you will keep something special in it. Donna

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Mar 4, 2013 4:25 AM

It's precious!  A special keepsake box.  Hopefully won't be your last one.  Thank you -- inspiration/ideas.

Ottercat Coffee

03-04-13 (0224 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Mar 4, 2013 10:34 AM

wow,thats stunning great bead work!!

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 277
on Mar 4, 2013 11:54 AM

Sweet!! 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Mar 4, 2013 11:51 PM

Its a lovely box please don't give up now if you have the skill to produce this then I am sure that you will be able to tackle most things.

I am sure that this is going to become a treasured piece. I would certainly be proud of it if I had the skill to produce something like this

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 27, 2013 3:27 AM

I'd say...it' s an unbelievable surprise!!! Have ever thought about making a house with edges and corners like this (though it is a box in fact), but have never made it... Anyway, congrats on your new item, every pieces of your work is exquisite!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Mar 27, 2013 7:02 AM

Caroline - I have thought many times about making an actual building. But I want a chimney and window boxes and shutters and all sorts of things. Could be a long, long time before it ever comes to fruition. If you make one, I'd love to see it.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 28, 2013 2:41 AM

tcwhit, when I saw this beaded box, the thing that jump into my mind firstly is the traditional Beijing courtyard - the house that many of our Chinese's life-long dream! It remind me of the house immediately! Hope you can make your actual building come to fruition as you wish! It is very lucky that you can design and build your house by your own, it would be a fantastic experience I am sure! I would try to make one like that once I know how to make them with beads perfectly! Looking forward for your next beading item, well, guess it would spend another several weeks to see it! well, It worth anticipating I am sure!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 182
JudyC5201 wrote
on Mar 29, 2013 4:23 AM

I love your little box. Cute.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS