Weekend projects

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Feb 16, 2013 5:02 PM

I made the little red heart earrings Monday night to wear to work Thursday. The brown and blue bracelet is one I tried doing RAW with size 8 seed beads. The purple trim bracelet, called Holy Guacaumole, I made in a class at mt LBS yesterday, it was done with Superduos. The other earrings were made with Superduos and RIZO beads, I just flipped my colors to make two different pairs. I really like working with the Superduos (2 hole beads). Now, what can I make next... I love beading!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Feb 16, 2013 10:36 PM

Wow Chicky, you have sure been busy! I love the earrings they are adorble and the colour is amazing. Can't wait to see more

Emma
xXx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Feb 17, 2013 1:13 PM

Thanks Emma and Maxine.  As I have mentioned before, no one at home but me so it passes the time - in a good way.  I am doing what I love most.

Maxine - the red hearts are a favorite of mine too, they are very small and dainty. I think that is what I like about them.  They were from a book I have that is showing me how to RAW.  These were done in RAW.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,867
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 17, 2013 10:48 PM

Okay, you are being wicked evil!  You know how much I love purple!Crying  Stop it!!!  (LOL)  They're very lovely.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Feb 18, 2013 5:24 PM

Oh wow, I love the purple bracelet!

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Feb 19, 2013 7:19 PM

Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone. It makes me feel very good. I have been beading for just about a year and a half. I have taken a few courses from my LBS but mostly self taught from my books and You Tube (great teachers there). Somedays when I have completed a very difficult pattern and I am so proud of what I have done - I want to go out to my street and yell, "hey, everybody, look what I made"... course I can't do that so I have started showing them to all of you. It means so much more coming from other beaders.  So, saying that... I hope I dont become an annoyance!

Chiky 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS