Weekend projects

This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Feb 16, 2013 5:02 PM

I made the little red heart earrings Monday night to wear to work Thursday. The brown and blue bracelet is one I tried doing RAW with size 8 seed beads. The purple trim bracelet, called Holy Guacaumole, I made in a class at mt LBS yesterday, it was done with Superduos. The other earrings were made with Superduos and RIZO beads, I just flipped my colors to make two different pairs. I really like working with the Superduos (2 hole beads). Now, what can I make next... I love beading!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 539
Emma.J wrote
on Feb 16, 2013 10:36 PM

Wow Chicky, you have sure been busy! I love the earrings they are adorble and the colour is amazing. Can't wait to see more

Emma
xXx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Feb 17, 2013 1:13 PM

Thanks Emma and Maxine.  As I have mentioned before, no one at home but me so it passes the time - in a good way.  I am doing what I love most.

Maxine - the red hearts are a favorite of mine too, they are very small and dainty. I think that is what I like about them.  They were from a book I have that is showing me how to RAW.  These were done in RAW.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,866
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 17, 2013 10:48 PM

Okay, you are being wicked evil!  You know how much I love purple!Crying  Stop it!!!  (LOL)  They're very lovely.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Feb 18, 2013 5:24 PM

Oh wow, I love the purple bracelet!

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 19, 2013 3:04 AM

Weekend Projects! Nice theme! All of your projects are so delicate, the patterns, colors and shapes you matched are vivid! Love all of them!!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Feb 19, 2013 7:19 PM

Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone. It makes me feel very good. I have been beading for just about a year and a half. I have taken a few courses from my LBS but mostly self taught from my books and You Tube (great teachers there). Somedays when I have completed a very difficult pattern and I am so proud of what I have done - I want to go out to my street and yell, "hey, everybody, look what I made"... course I can't do that so I have started showing them to all of you. It means so much more coming from other beaders.  So, saying that... I hope I dont become an annoyance!

Chiky 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 22, 2013 3:39 AM

It is not an annoyance at all, we'd like to see works from others!! Big Smile

In fact I haven't bead for a long time as well, but I do believe teaching oneself by finding the resources and make the loved one as much as you can can finally bring much pleasure. I got to know that there are so many talented people who can bead in an incredible way to show us their gorgeous thread, I love to appreciate those objects! And I love your "hey, everybody, look what I made", I would definitely do it once I have some relatively creative items! Well, hope we all can have a common progress in the year fro 2013!  Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS