Something more Downton Abbey

This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,830
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 15, 2013 8:21 AM

Hi, gang! 

Thought you might appreciate seeing one of my Downton Abbey cllection.  Sadly, I'm still having trouble with my website.  If they can't get it fixed, I'm going to switch web hosts.  Sheesh!  Anyway, here's one of my pieces.  This is the Lady Mary.  It has two meanings: one for my favorite character on the show, the other, for our moderator and my dear friend, Mary.  I hope you like it.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Feb 15, 2013 12:50 PM

Great necklace Val...I love it.  Sorry to hear you are having "issues" with your website...hang in there, it will work out I am sure.

Takce care,

Ricki

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 273
on Feb 15, 2013 12:56 PM

Its lovely Val!! :) 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Feb 18, 2013 5:39 PM

Yes, I certainly do appreciate this Lady Mary necklace! It makes me curious about Downton Abbey. I've heard other people raving about it as well. We have no TV on board but maybe someday I'll get to see it.

Sorry to hear that your website's still not working. I'm really looking forward to The Grand Opening. Bit more patience. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 315
Niwas wrote
on Feb 19, 2013 1:20 AM

lovely val!!!
so sory to hear about you´r website, hope you get it to work soon.

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 19, 2013 2:57 AM

Wow, great design, Val!~ I am a big fun of Downton Abbey too, well, love Lady Marry too, my great pleasure every week is to wait for the update of one episode per week! From my point of view, it will definitely suit well with makings of Lady Mary and our moderator Mary, I guess they have received your kindness!! Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
KipperCat wrote
on Apr 23, 2013 1:54 AM

I love the delicate beauty.  Mary's my favorite character, also.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS