Great internet experience!

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51
Luv2CUSmile wrote
on Feb 11, 2013 10:07 AM

Okay, So I am not a huge internet buyer because, well, I am still very cautious. The last couple years I have slowly ordered from a place or two and that is it. To try it out, get a good deal, and see what "junk/spam" I may start receiving due to my order... also to see if I have account issues and I would know where it came from... So...

I recently (very recently)- ordered from Bello Modo and I love them! I took advantage of a 20% off everything sale and decided to still just limit myself since it was my first time. Well, First, my order was made on a Friday and I received it the next Thursday! Free shipping and more! Apparently a few things I ordered were out of stock... I received a personal phone call from Ashley- (a rep with the company?) at any rate, she asked if they could sub some items or how I would like to handle it... Being my first order, I agreed to sub and we went over some other colors etc... Such great customer service! I was so pleased! Also, they added in about 5 little freebie things in my order! Some great surprises to me and quite a few things that I will definitely order! Last great thing, on the sub issue, one item out was the Sour Apple OPL sz 11 seed beads I ordered... which I needed... ended up she had a half tube of them as well as a half tube of the Sour Apple OPR- So I asked if I could just have both in the half tubes rather than choose a whole different color or item... She was as happy as I was to do this! Win! Win! Anyway, My order was quick, great prices on top of a great sale got me a huge load of stuff for about half the money!! My package was also packed well and arrived so quickly, IMO! Just had to let people know how this went for me. I will be a regular customer there from now on! 

I do want to try beadshop d0t c0m as well since they have some different items than BM. I will keep a lookout on their deals and may be well on my way to never having to struggle with finding my supplies again!

This would have been valuable to me as a non internet buyer so I hope it helps someone out there who is like me. Cautious, paranoid, whatever you want to call it... I am so excited to have found a great source that I can afford as well as has great service!

~Luv

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 515
tcwhit wrote
on Feb 11, 2013 10:45 PM

It's so nice to hear positive things for a change. You usually only get to hear (read?) about the bad stuff. I'm glad it all went well for you and it sounds like you made out like a bandit. Good for you!!!! Perhaps at some point I'll give them a try, only because of your review.

Thnx,TC

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 565
Beadiecat wrote
on Feb 12, 2013 12:36 PM

Are they the one that sends the really cute shipping notification?  I ordered from somewhere a couple of months ago, can't remember which company now, but I think it may have been Belle Modo.  The shipping notification said something like she and the elves had a party while packing up my order, then all the elves made a big ceremony about carrying my package to the mailbox.

Obviously, they said it much better than I did, but it was the cutest shipping notice I've ever gotten and it put a smile on my face.  Now I wish I had saved it.

Cat

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51
Luv2CUSmile wrote
on Feb 13, 2013 9:07 AM

I got an e-mail notification after my phone call with Ashley that was just a nice appreciative message that they were so happy to tell me my order had been sent... When I received it my invoice inside the package had a little hand-written Thank-you & a smiley face... Maybe your message was around Christmas? (Elves?) - But since this is my first order with them I couldn't say... so sorry. If you haven't ordered with them before I will say, they have great prices even without a sale going on, great selection, and I do think with my one experience, their customer service is wonderful! I will definitely be ordering again- 

Oh! Just for those who don't know... their seed beads are in 28 gram tubes vs most other places with 10-14 grams or so... and still beat price per gram, I found as I researched around... well, that on top of the Free USA Shipping beat everyone so far. They have other sized seed beads in larger quantity as well for lower per gram price than other places... Worth a check out IMO.

They do ship outside the USA and just posted a fee change now in effect due to an increase in that particular country... I don't remember which it was- It is on the website though.

~Luv

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS