Orange circle beads 10cm (1 inch)

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
kezdon wrote
on Feb 10, 2013 10:37 PM

Hi,

I am a beader from rural victoria in Australia.  I have had a girlfriend ask me to make her some earrings with round orange beads.  I am finding it hard to find them here in Australia through people I know and I have even tried ebay.  I am hoping someone can help me.  Obviously I will pay for the beads and postage.

Cheers

KerrynAngel

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 642
shanks wrote
on Feb 11, 2013 8:51 PM

Hi Kerryn,

I have some hand made Lampwork orange beads with a thin gold spiral around them. They are about 12mm, but would have to dig through the stach and see what size the are exactly. I assume you need only two. Shipping is terrible now, probably cos about $7.00 for three or four beads. Beads would be $1.00 each.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
kezdon wrote
on Feb 12, 2013 9:37 PM

Thanks Shanks,

Can I be a pain and get you to send through a photo?  My girlfriend is being a fusspott!!! Driving me nuts

Cheers

Kerryn

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 642
shanks wrote
on Feb 13, 2013 10:05 AM

Kerryn,

I need your email so as to be able to attach the picture. The beads are 14mm in size.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 13, 2013 11:43 AM

Shanks,

You can send her an e-mail through the site. Just click on her name and a box will come up. Under the avatar you will see where it says "send e-mail" just click there and you can send an e-mail. This helps keep her e-mail private. If she answers you, it will come through your e-mail server, and then you will have it but no one else will. It's for security that she not give out her e-mail address.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 642
shanks wrote
on Feb 13, 2013 12:00 PM

Thank you Sue.

Shanks

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS