Another Necklace

This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 542
debbiela wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 3:34 AM

I've been wanting to do something with these beads I made some time ago and finally put them to use.  Not sure this is what the final outcome will be.  I may still take this apart and try something else.......

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 446
megabgirl wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 9:52 AM

I love the black and blue swirling beads.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 6:29 PM

Well, so far so good.  The black beads are cool.  They look like they're going to drip a drop of black liquid.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 542
debbiela wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 6:29 AM

Well, I've been told by a good friend it's too much silver & too many spacer beads.  I rather agree with the silver beads part too.  I wasn't completely sure about this after I saw the photo's.  So it's coming apart and being redone.  I already have a fix in mind.  ;)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 440
Ricki Ayer wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 7:30 AM

Debbie - I love the blue / black beads you made and the black "drops" look great and set the blue/black mix beads off beautifully.  I think I might agree on not quite so much of the silver...maybe just intersperse more black beads and some of the light blue.  Can't wait to see how the final piece turns out...I know it will be beautiful.

Ricki

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 5:16 PM

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing the next incarnation!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 305
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 4:08 PM

awsome just awsome those beads! i keep dreaming off learning it, one day there will be the chance to try making such lovley beads.

This blue is wonderful, looks like cobalt coloured glass to me.

Greetings

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 313
Niwas wrote
on Feb 3, 2013 3:23 PM

I really like it, the black/blue beads are just so lovely.
i would never take it apart Big Smile

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 3, 2013 7:11 PM

Debbie, it is gorgeous to wear! The combination of blue and black is awesome. You see, I have never imagined to have a light blue joined in the dark group, 'cause I didn't thinks they would keep identical with each other, but this one, it is great by connecting those colors of huge difference with silver, it is great trully, silver can goes on well with almost many colors! Big Smile Thanks for the share! 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS