my jewerly

This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 7
nttpowell wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 12:33 PM

hi,i make jewerly in my home but not having alot of luck selling it.i advertise free on line and i have a shop,if there is anything else that would help me,would really like advice.thank you nettie

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Feb 4, 2013 8:05 AM

Hi nttpowell,

I'm not sure if I understood this right but, are you already selling your pieces online or are you just advertising it online? As far as I know a lot of diy homepage providers have the option to include a shop which is easy to manage. I think if the sales volume isn't satisfying yet by conventional distribution, an online shop might be a good option an easy to run as well.

You can also try to sell on a platform like etsy. Watch this Thread therefore.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 572
Beadiecat wrote
on Feb 12, 2013 11:55 AM

One thing that you can do is bead in public.  If you are going someplace where you know there will be a wait, bring your current project.  Or just go to the park and bead for a couple hours.  People will ask you questions because they are interested, and sometimes you will get a sale that way.

Wear some of your jewelry everywhere you go! If you can get some inexpensive business cards (Vistaprint has lots of sales and sometimes free) it's a great idea to hand them out when someone compliments you on your jewelry.

Good luck!

Cat

The Cat's Meow Blog

My RebelMouse page and Etsy shop

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 450
megabgirl wrote
on Feb 15, 2013 4:40 PM

Where is your shop?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49
SoftFlexGuy wrote
on Feb 27, 2013 11:00 AM

If you are able to attend a bead show, that is a fantastic place to network and to show your work. Even if you do not plan on getting a booth at the show, you could bring business cards with you and wear your jewelry as you walk around. I know people that have sold necklaces off the shoulder because somebody else fancied them at the show. Even some of the smaller shows are great places to meet new people and gather interest for your work.

Good luck!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
StyleToniq wrote
on Mar 17, 2013 5:52 AM

Hi. I will suggest you to try social networking sites. If you can you may buy ad space there too. Am sure you will see a difference.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
StyleToniq wrote
on Mar 21, 2013 9:20 AM

Hi. you may try social networking sites little trickily. Rather than straight away sales, you may try more involving stuffs there, and slowly build up the brand image. you may try free give away and contests for the same, and when you get good enough number of followers and fans you may try selling your jewellery through your social networking profile page. Let me know if it makes any difference to your sales figure. All the best dear!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 33
Summer152 wrote
on Apr 8, 2013 7:49 PM

Good idea. I made many bracelets with panda beads. Maybe i can sell it with your suggestion too.Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS