those are so cute!

Hope you all are having a great day.
If you want to see more made by me please visit my Faebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NiwasSmycken?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 3, 2013 7:19 PM

Valbeads:

God sent me you to help keep my spirits up.Smile  I'm feeling a bit better today; just rather tired.  Sadly, I will always be sick because of the kidney damage; it's just some days can be worse than others.  But every time I open my email, there's always a note from you that brings a smile to my face.  Thank you!

Val, It is my great pleasure to check your reply  everytime I logged in here!!!! Hope my pictures for our New Yeah would bring you much more and more smile for you as well, well, I guess they would be only taken with my cellphone!

Smile as much as you can, it would bring you much shiny mood I am sure, and have some music is awesome too MusicMusicMusicMusic!!LA~~la~~~la~~la~~la~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 3, 2013 7:29 PM

Thanks Aunty Akoya, In fact it is not that hard to learn about it, I beaded the second one by learning it from a teaching book, once you calm down carefully to learn it patiently, it would be of great pleasure, it is not hard at all, you can pick it up and start again! Big Smile 

Well, In fact I do love my first bunny, cause it was the only one first, and it was imbued with much emotion, perhaps I gifted it a distinguished personality. Wink Anyway, it is good to see that almost all of them are beloved by all of you! Big Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 3, 2013 7:32 PM

Maxine0802:

The first one is Miss rabbit , the later one is Mr rabbit. Miss rabbit is cute and sweet,so she love wearing pink dress.Mr rabbit is a cool and sunny big boy, so he wears a yellow coat. Valentine's day is coming, maybe there will some stories can happen between them. Your rabbits are delicate and cute, how I wish I could do such good works. 

Wow, Maxine0802, I didn't even thought tow much about them, just beaded them, Thanks for your good idea, that is sweet! Well, Looking forward to see your works too!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 3, 2013 7:33 PM

Niwas:

those are so cute!

Thanks, Niwas! Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,811
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 1:28 AM

I look forward to seeing your New Years' piccys.  Maybe they'll have a dancing dragon!  We'll find out, won't we?Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 18, 2013 3:16 AM

Val, I am back! Big Smile

When in home my uncle made tofu, I was about to record the whole process by using my phone and to email you those photos, but the day was too dark and the weather were so chilly, thus those photos were not that clear and just the former process was recorded, so, perhaps it would be a huge pity that I can not mail you the tofu part.

And as for the dancing dragon, we have a lot of dancing dragons, but they were organized by small groups of our villagers, not that professional, and the background would be the messy and hollow real Chinese village, well, in other words, it would be far away from the dancing dragon you watched in TV, and it is the real china, perhaps you would be disappointed after seeing those pictures, anyway I would sort out them and find a chance to mail you those pictures. Hope you would be mercy to get touch with a real china.  Big SmileBig Smile

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 538
Emma.J wrote
on Feb 20, 2013 2:47 PM

Aaaaawwwwwww!!! They are sooooooo cute! I looooove the little yellow one. I would buy those if I saw them in the shop Smile

Emma
xXx

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 22, 2013 3:50 AM

Thanks Eamma! Big Smile It was said that the beading is Japanese beading, while I still can not figure out what kind of beading exactly is in English! Perhaps there are books about it selling on some website, my cousin bought it in one of our Chinese E-commence website, do not know whether it can be found in American website. :) 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Feb 23, 2013 9:49 PM

Caroline:  Not meaning to 'but in', but is it possible that the pictures would be enough to understand without knowing the language the books are written in?  And if you wouldn't mind, would you consider helping translate for those who might ask.  Maybe?  It's just a thought.

Ottercat Coffee

02-23-13 (1949 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:56 AM

Ottercat, in fact those tutorial have pictures to show the progress of jewelry making, we can follow them. I am glad to have a try on the translation project I there is a need! Big Smile

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS