My beaded GREEN micro macramé ...

This post has 12 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Jan 27, 2013 9:21 PM

Here's a few pieces I micro macrame'd ... In green (2 of them).

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 82
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 5:54 AM

Very nice, I like the middle one the most :)

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 6:02 AM

Very, very nice. I'm a bit envious of your skill

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 798
brightcircle wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 12:38 PM

The one on the top right is my favorite.

Handmade jewelry, beaded beads and more available at my NEW location, bonanza.com/booths/BrightCircle

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 4:35 PM

I think these are lovely and I think that I like the one in the centre the best.

it has a vintage feel with the design that is very popular with jewellery at the moment

I also like the lovely flower clasp it is so pretty and feminine. .

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,876
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 5:42 PM

Bling!  Yum yum!  I like the bracelet in the upper right corner the best.  Those crystals are so cool!  What kind are they?

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 9:51 PM

Thanks for the comments folks, haven't been here in a little while.  Sorry Val, can't remember what kind of beads those are - I made that bracelet last summer.  Looks like some beads I had gotten from Hobby Lobby??  I don't get too many beads there as I love my LBS...  The piece in the bottom corner is actually an anklet.  It is very delicate.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,876
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 10:14 PM

I loved my LBS, too- till it closed!Crying  The nearest one now is in Syracuse, which unfortunately is too far for me to drive in my condition. I don't like the city, anyway.  Lots of people make me nervous.  So, I have to content myself with shopping online, except on the occasions I get to visit my sister in the DC suburbs.  Then I go to this wonderful little historic town not more than 5 minutes from Fairfax Station, called Occoquon.  It's right on the Occoquon River and it's absolutely wonderful!  They have all sorts of small businesses up and down the main street and in the side alleys.  There is a darling LBS there that I frequent whenever I'm in town.  I just recently discovered they were a licenced dealer of Kazuri beads, much to my delight.  They charge a fair price, too.  It's such fun to stoll the town, popping into the various stores to see what they have.  If I get hungry, I can stop for tea at one of the tea shops, or if I'm in the mood for a serious meal, I can swing into one of the waterfront restaurants.  Bliss!  It's certainly worth making anafternoon, if not a whole day out of.  If anyone is planning on being in Northern Virginia anytime this year, please contact me off-forum, and I'll give you info about the LBS, as well as anything else you might want to know.

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Marjaana wrote
on Feb 11, 2013 4:52 PM

I love the fringed closures. The bracelet in the middle is my favourite. It's my colours! It has a lovely vintage feel to it. 

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Marjaana wrote
on Feb 11, 2013 5:09 PM

So interesting! I'm planning my first trip to the States later on. I'll be visiting Washington. This little town seems to be a really nice place to spend a day for relaxation, history and, of course, bead shopping. I'd really love to buy some Kazuri beads. We can't buy them here in Scandinavia, and they can't be delivered from American net stores. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 51
Luv2CUSmile wrote
on Feb 12, 2013 8:08 AM

HDChicky,

These are very nice! What thread/cord/fiber did you use? I am becoming obsessed now- LOL

Lovely work!

~Luv

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Feb 12, 2013 10:02 AM

Thanks Luv,

Work has me on the road right now and I am unable to tell you the thread (I'm old and can't remember) I used on these bracelets.. soon as I get home (tomorrow) I will drop a note and let you know.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,876
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 12, 2013 3:11 PM

Marjaana: are you going to DC?  If so, send me an email and I'll tell you all about this great little LBS in Occoquon that carries Kazuri  and it won't cost you nearly what it will in Downtown.

Val

boutiquev.us

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS