HoneyBeads look-a-like necklace/pendant and soutache earrings

This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 82
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 25, 2013 5:19 PM

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I didden't post anything but I'm very busy at the moment. So a quik post from me and then I'm off working on my soutache project again. These earrings turned out to be nice, but not yet as good as I wanted them to be. So when there the way I want them to be I will make a tutorial.

If I have more time next week I will try to commend more :)

And I'm happy that we have moderators now!

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 25, 2013 7:29 PM

Not sure why you don't like the earrings yet. I think they're great. We are our own worst critics, no? What a great idea for the bezel. You're quite clever.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,874
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 25, 2013 11:23 PM

Honey: the earrings are exquisite!  I love the sage colored pearls, too.  Soutache- what a neat choice.  And why not?  We use all different kinds of lace in our earring designs; soutache is another medium to play with.

the necklace is wonderfully soothing.  It makes me sigh and smile.  The stone in the pendant looks like blue goldstone.  It makes me think of stars twinkling in the night sky.  And it looks like the beading you surrounded it with makes the shape of the Star of David.  Another beautiful symbol of love and peace.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 27, 2013 4:27 PM

Love your earrings, Honey! Very cleverly done and I've never seen anything like it before. Again. I'm looking forward to your tutorial because I'm really curious how you work the stuff, the soutache I mean.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Jan 27, 2013 8:04 PM

Very nice!  Especially your necklace -- I like the way you did your bezel and the color combination overall (love blue).

HoneyBeads:
These earrings turned out to be nice, but not yet as good as I wanted them to be.
  We're always our worst critic.  I like the styling and color use -- works well.

HoneyBeads:
And I'm happy that we have moderators now!
  Me, too!

Ottercat Coffee

01-27-13 (1803 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Jan 27, 2013 9:05 PM

Very pretty, I like them all!!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 82
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 5:57 AM

Thank you all ladies :) I'm working in a second pair of soutache earrings at this moment. These will be with a rivoli. What comes out the best I will use for the tutorial.

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS