Etsy Alternatives

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Vessa wrote
on Jan 25, 2013 11:45 AM

Hey all,

I was hoping that everyone could help me out.  My partners and I have been selling jewelry at our local fairs and farmer market for the past year but wanted to start selling online.

Before we start, however, we wanted to try and find the best fit for us.  Do y'all have any alternatives to Etsy & Artfire that you would recommend we look at - or any you would recommend we stay away from?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 447
megabgirl wrote
on Jan 29, 2013 10:13 AM

Zibbet has a free version that allows up to 50 listings for no monthly charge, so you could give it a try to see how you like it. Also Meylah only charges fees for sales, not for listing or monthly membership. Same with WePay. I'm not sure what StoreEnvy charges, but they have a lot of options for customizing your own storefront.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Apr 9, 2013 5:38 AM

Goodsmiths is a free website    icraftgifts has a small fee very interactive

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 165
momma9 wrote
on May 7, 2013 2:56 PM

Hello,

Silkfair is an online selling venue. I have a shop on their site and find the support at Silkfair to be awesome. Frequently I see my items on the front page of the site! Silkfair has a variety of hand made categories. Their system of rotated front page exposure shows my pieces to jewelry searchers and non jewelry searchers. This exposure increases my potential for sales.

Good luck with your online venture!

Peace and love,

Diane

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS