Hi from Austin, TX

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
eileen4hair wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 9:47 PM

I am in Pflugerville, TX but its a minute out of Austin. :) My name is Eileen, I am a hair stylist and I went to school for Graphic Design before that. I love making jewelry, I haven't made much yet since I just started recently. I think I do a pretty good job! Just got some beads from Craigslist (good ones) and trying to learn what type of stones they are. I am so happy I found this site! :)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 514
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 10:14 PM

Welcome aboard. You'll find most people here friendly and helpful. I look forward to seeing your posted images

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 148
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 4:02 AM

Hi Eileen

welcome to the forum, I make jewellery as well  using semi-precious beads and pendants but I am based in the UK

I have been making jewellery in some form or another since I was a little girl and I turned it into a business about 7 years ago and although it has its ups and downs I would not  change it. It can be long hours but long hours doing the thing that I love.

I really enjoy looking around the forum as there are so many talented people making some beautiful pieces of handmade jewellery

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,908
SEllen 2 wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 12:51 PM
Welcome to the forums fellow Texan We have a great group here. We love to talk about all things beaded and beading. Don't worry that you've only just started we have a wide range of beading skill levels here. The great thing about BD is that if you have a question you can just ask and someone will be happy to lend a hand and give the benifit of their experience. I hope you will drop in often and chat with us and when you can post a picture of some of your work. "Cause the one thing we enjoy more that just talking about our beads is seeing what others are doing with theirs. see ya in the posts

sellen Smile

southwest Texas USA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 11:12 PM

Warm Welcome to the Beading Daily Family .. I just renewed my Cosmetology License.(for New Mexico)

If your really really new to beading, your in the right forum. We all try to help each other.

Google Search is your best friend for learning. google " how to??" and what ever stitch your looking to learn. there is a place.

here on Bd lots of How to also.

drop by often!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS