Top 150 Contributor
Posts 172
on Jan 22, 2013 6:30 PM

btw Donna, I'm 29.....with 23 yrs expriencee....and i can't type

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,502
D.M.Z wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 8:21 PM

LOL..........I am much much older, but with less experience........no wonder this all works so well. Donna

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 172
on Jan 22, 2013 8:27 PM

Now how can you be older but have less experience???

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 79
HoneyBeads wrote
on Jan 28, 2013 6:23 AM

I think a lock at the beck and gravity :) Or it are just 3 dubble folded strings with beads and you pull the strings trough the loop like with a sjawl.

Have a lovely beading day,

HoneyBeads1

Youtube Channel 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 66
Ceffyl1 wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 10:44 AM

I believe the correct answer to be " Nothing." This looks like simply 3 strands of beads doubled with the ends dropped through the fold.

If you really wanted to make something like this so it was all attached, You could make something like by sewing the beads together with a square stitch or a flat herringbone ( if you wanted a different look) up to the point of the dangles.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,502
D.M.Z wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 12:35 PM

"windyislandacres"] Now how can you be older but have less experience???

Windy, that's easy, I piddled with an "Indian loom" as a small kid but nothing after that as I went on to other things, moslty working and clawing my way up the corporate ladder........... which in the dark ages took a lot of work and effort and long hours.

When I retired, in 2005 I took my first bead class. Prior to that, but also in 2005 I made up a square stitch kit which I bought back in the mid-90's and put away as soon as I saw those tiny delica beads. After I retired I got that kit out and taught myself square stitch, then I took a class in RAW and I was off and running............................

So while I will turn 71 this month, I have only about 7 years of beading experience. Donna, feeling much more like 41 than 71.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 172
on Feb 2, 2013 1:39 PM

well, if you're talking beading experience, I have less than a year.   It's being 29 that I have so many years experience at  :)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,502
D.M.Z wrote
on Feb 2, 2013 5:31 PM

In that case Windy............I am no doubt terribly OVER experienced.......and in many many widely divergent fields too. I thought we were limiting ourselves to beads........mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Hey Val, is that right? Been a long time.

Donna, laughing in sunny and oh so pleasant Oregon and I just got back from driving to town and actually went to the grocery store........figured it would be a tragedy of monumental proportions, but it fooled me completely. No one there. I must not have gotten the notice about what time to go.............

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS