Square Cord Bracelet

This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 5:07 PM

Square cord bracelet with captured, almost fluorescent beads inside.

Greetings from SeaBeads

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 7:00 PM

Wonderful! Big Smile

Ottercat Coffee

01-21-13 (1659 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,876
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 21, 2013 11:59 PM

Oooo, how very Art Deco!(which I love)  I think it would look right at home on Lady Mary's wrist in Downton Abbey.  I so adore that programme, especially all the lovely jewellery they wear.  It's wonderful inspiration.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 327
SeaBeads wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 5:52 AM

wanting:
Can you tell me how to make this bracelet

Hi Wanting, I hate to disappoint you but I haven't got a written tutorial for this bracelet. I'm beading on instinct (if you can put it that way). I have a general idea of what I want and then I start and it develops while I'm beading.

Writing tutorials, especially of more complicated patterns, is very hard and time consuming. I have a friend who's writing one at the moment and it really is a lot of hard work. I'd rather spend my time beading.

Maybe in the future when I start a business I will have to write tutorials of my work to earn some money.

Greetings from SeaBeads.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 280
HDChiky wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 8:41 AM

Ooooo I likee!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 22, 2013 10:50 PM

Wow! This is Awesome! I love Love love the color combination!

Good Job!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 353
ottercat wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 3:08 AM

SeaBeads:
Writing tutorials, especially of more complicated patterns, is very hard and time consuming. I have a friend who's writing one at the moment and it really is a lot of hard work. I'd rather spend my time beading.

Thanks -- it's a labor of love, but a pain (learning curve).  I'd rather be beading, too.

Ottercat Coffee

01-23-13 (0107 PST)

Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.  ~ Oscar Wilde

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 5:42 PM

hi Karin, i like your fun bracelet, i just did a necklace with Fimobeads with a very similar colorway.

that you do the instinct beading :)) i like too, your designs make me feel like warm and cosy, not got a right expression for it, wish i could do more of instinct beading allready, that is such a fun, but sometimes i still got a blocker in the brain, well or lack of knowledge, but its getting better slowly.

Beads Ahoy!

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 97
on Jan 28, 2013 9:08 AM

This is really nice, I thought when it said square cord that it was something like hemp or leather, but this is really nice.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 58
Pa. Nancy wrote
on May 25, 2013 8:55 PM

Oh I like ! Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS