2013 bead star

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
on Jan 18, 2013 11:14 PM

Been reading the rules for 2013 bead star and was a little curious, they do not mention or say anything about having to write a description of how to make the piece if it wins.  I was wondering if anyone knows if this means that they are assuming that we will know that we will have to do this or dose this mean that it will no longer be required if you win?

Just wondering because it seems that you can make work that is far more complicated if you are not required to describe its execution

I am hoping that the entrance fee will help support the contest, over all I think the changes are good, LOVE that you can enter more then once in each category but not in more then one category for each piece!!  

" the future belongs to those who belives in the beauty of their dreams"

Eleanor Roosevelt

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 504
on Mar 8, 2013 1:20 AM

My theory is that since they are no longer doing a separate Bead Star magazine anymore that maybe the designs will be presented as more of a gallery in the (I think 2) publications they will be printed and that the instructions won't be provided anymore.

http://creativeeclectica.blogspot.com

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76
on May 18, 2013 7:59 PM

that was what I was wondering but it never said it so I am still working on directions as in the past well at least in my mind.... it always seems to be a limitation and you had to keep things simple  the last bead star did provide them so I am going to assume we still have to

" the future belongs to those who belives in the beauty of their dreams"

Eleanor Roosevelt

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS