Help!if you don't like Spam? Sign up to be a "Moderator"Contact Jennifer VanBenschoten

This post has 18 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,336
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 11:24 AM

Whenever someone sees a "spam post", please click on "report abuse" Hopefully between Mary and I we will be able to keep these guys at bay. But we do need your help. 

When you click on report abuse, it will show up in the Moderators area, and we only have to click on it and it will pop up. If you don't report it, it will be harder for us to find. 

Thanks for everyone's help, with your help we will be able to clean up this site, and have our spam free, friendly site back.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 1:32 PM

Sue and Mary: I also would like to applaud you both for this undertaking. And thank you. Even though I've only been here a couple of months, I'm reading back years worth and seeing and learning so much. Apparently spam had been an issue in the past also, and a very irritating one, at that. Bless you both. Nothing worse then wasting my time (and RAM) on nonsense. TC

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,562
D.M.Z wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 3:26 PM

TC, always remember to recycle your electrons, every little bit helps.......snort. Donna

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Jan 23, 2013 4:39 PM

Yay, i see we got in you now the right spam killer :)

Congratulations, well if that is fitting, actually it just means a lot of work to you :).

Well i feel like beeing in party mood. Great thing!

Greetings

Aunty Akoya

May the beads be with you!

Page 2 of 2 (19 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS