my jewerly

This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 7
nttpowell wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 9:28 PM

hi,i make jewelry in my home,necklaces,earrings,bracelets,and more.i use real nice faceted,plastic and glass beads,and i enjoy making each item,want to sell more but still trying to get my display's in tack.hope to learn and make friends here,thank you nettie.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,716
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 12, 2013 3:02 AM

Hi, Nettie!

Welcome to the family.  Hope you'll show off some of your jewelry on our Readers' Gallery.  If you have any questions, just ask.  One of us will know the answer.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 12, 2013 5:56 AM

Hello Nettie and Welcome!  I haven't been active on these forums too long, but from what I can see there is a wonderful range of skills.  I am blessed in that I can still learn from everyone.  Glad you're here Yes

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 147
Handcrafted wrote
on Jan 13, 2013 10:45 AM

Hi Nettie,

I am quite new to the forum but I have found everyone very welcoming.

Handmade Jewellery is my craft and I enjoy using semi-precious beads and pendants in my designs and I also add crystal beads and freshwater pearls. 

I have been making jewellery since being a little girl and I turned it into a business about 7 years ago and I have not looked back since. It was had going at first and has taken a long time to build up a customer base but I have enjoyed every minute of it so good luck 

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS