Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii!

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
oceansgurlie wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 2:07 PM

Hello everyone!  My name is Moana and I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii :)  When I was a young girl, my parents gave me a box full of plastic beads and a spool of elastic to play around with and I've been hooked on beading ever since!  Now that I'm older, I've graduated to more sophisticated jewelry making and last year, I finally decided to try my hand at selling my creations since I love making them so much.  Last year I opened up my own Etsy shop and had my own booth for the first time at a Christmas craft fair.  I'm so happy to be part of this forum and I really look forward to learning more from everyone here :D

My etsy store --->  http://skinnypigdesigns.etsy.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,715
Valbeads wrote
on Jan 8, 2013 6:24 PM

Aloha, Moana!

Oh, sure!  Rub it in that you live in Paradise while the rest of us are freezing our tootsies off!(g)  Welcome to our family, and I hope we see some of your lovely creations in our readers' gallery soon.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 39
WrapNBeads wrote
on Jan 9, 2013 4:17 AM

Hello Moana and welcome!  I've found there are inspirational beginners and some very helpful establish creators here.  A good mix. Yes  Looking forward to sharing with you too!

~Francie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,139
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Jan 9, 2013 10:16 PM

Warm WElcome to Beading daily forum.  I love Hawaii! Congradulations on your Esty store. Best of Luck.

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS