MERRY CHRISTMAS

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 26
painbird wrote
on Dec 23, 2012 11:41 AM

I would just like to wish all you folks here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. !!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,313
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 23, 2012 5:58 PM

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 572
Beadiecat wrote
on Dec 24, 2012 5:06 AM

I would like to do the same.

I hope everyone has a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!  Smile

Cat

The Cat's Meow Blog

My RebelMouse page and Etsy shop

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 308
Aunty Akoya wrote
on Dec 28, 2012 5:04 AM

Hello dear Beaders,

oh dear i have missed a lot the last 3 weeks, oh busy busy christmas time. Well i hope everybody here had lovley wonderful cozy christmas time, and most important warm feet and something yummy to eat!

So we are heading into the new year, ....were is this year gone, whoopsy that was far too quick over....i had wonderful times, hard times, a lot sorrow to sort out but lots of fun also, to mention as well with the forums and you guys here....may the next year be so good too, i count myself to the very happy privileged people who have everything needed and more, like time and money left for the wonderful passion of beading.

I will celebrate with my finance very chilled and merry at home, far away from the lots fireworks in Germany that i can't cope, my ears are to sensitive and i allways feel like beeing in war and want to jump under the next bush to hide from the explosives :))), can't help it though they are nice to watch.

I wish you all a very happy new year, much luck, good health, someone to hug and of course that you can keep your hobbys too :))!

How do you celebrate?

Best Wishes

Aunty Akoya 

May the beads be with you!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS