New Rizo Beads

This post has 22 Replies | 9 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,262
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 8:49 AM

MoldaviteGirl:
this isn't my blog. It' just a blog I've been following for quite some time now. It's the blog of a friend's friend. I don't even know that person. I only saw some of her works once and then decided to follow

ModaviteGirl,

Than you need to be careful that you don't link someones sales site, or pictures that you don't have permission to show. You could say I found some very nice things on so and so's blog, but don't post there pictures, because that becomes a copyright issue, which is against the rules. 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,830
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 9, 2013 3:30 AM

Hi, Nathan!

Thanks for the Rizo 411!  I was wondering: do you, by any chance carry Imperial Turquoise?  Not Imperial jasper or chocolate jasper, but Imperial Turquoise?  I believe it is from the jasper family.  I ran out and am having a great deal of difficulty replenishing my supply.  The big box stores obviously don't carry it, and our local bead store closed its doors last year when the owner had to retire due to health issues,  I'd be grateful for any assistance you could give me.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,830
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 17, 2013 11:05 PM

Nathan, I love you! You are a lifesaver!  This is one of my most favorite gemstones of all to work with!!   I dubbed it the "Jupiter Bead" because the gem's striations remind me so much of the Giant Planet.

Do you have any stores in N. Va?  I'll be in the area soon and would love to swing by a store.  Btw, if you're ever interested in expanding ino upstate NY, let me know and I'll connect you with the right people.  Vestal is a great place to have a business!

Thanks again for your assistance, Nathan.  Have a great week!

Regards,

Val

boutiquev.us

Not Ranked
Posts 1
ABQBeader wrote
on Mar 2, 2013 10:06 AM

I just got Rizos from Poppyfield Bead Company in Albuquerque. They have rullas also. Looks like rizos  will work with Kumihimo. Has anyone else tried that?

Not Ranked
Posts 3
MarianneO@3 wrote
on Mar 5, 2013 3:09 PM

Beads Mosaic in Nanuet, NY carries over 40 colors.  They are shaped like rice, hence the name! 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Lynn Sharkey wrote
on Mar 12, 2013 11:57 AM

I know this response is rather late, but there is a place called Beads to Weve that shows them in Junction City, Oregon. Hope they have what you're looking for.

Lynn Sharkey

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
Lynn Sharkey wrote
on Mar 12, 2013 11:58 AM

Beads to Weave is what I thought I typed

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 198
on Mar 20, 2013 8:09 PM

We recently got a color sheet from the factory and photographed it, so this gives you an idea of what (most) colors are currently being made and available:

- Allie & Nathan
Potomac Bead Company

www.potomacbeads.com
Buy Online: www.thebeadco.com 

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS