lsmoore wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 3:15 PM

Anyone know when these will hit the US?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,328
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 5:39 PM

never heard of them. Can you describe them? 

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 203
lsmoore wrote
on Dec 19, 2012 7:38 AM

Hey Sue!

They are the latest shape to hit the market. I"m thinking the name goes with 'rice' since that is what the shape reminds me of. It's top drilled, and is shorter than a dagger. Here's a link to a UK shop.

http://www.stitchncraft.co.uk/acatalog/info_752.html

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,080
Editor
on Dec 19, 2012 10:03 AM

I believe that Beads By Blanche in Bergenfield, NJ and Whimbeads will also be carrying them.

"Yesterday is history.  Tomorrow is a mystery.  But today is a gift.  That's why it is called the present." -Kung Fu Panda

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 203
lsmoore wrote
on Dec 19, 2012 12:27 PM

Thanks Jennifer. Would you have any idea when?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 633
shanks wrote
on Dec 19, 2012 4:17 PM

Why not email Whimbeads and ask? I am sure they wold let you know.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Dec 27, 2012 9:13 PM

Beads By Blanche already has them.

Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Jan 7, 2013 12:16 PM

Beads gone wild's shipping seems high. Over 5 dollars. I don't know how much whim beads shipping is, but their base price is lower, even factoring in the different  sale weights: 10 vs 13 grams.

I love beading! Visit my shop for european supplies. http://www.etsy.com/shop/KanaansKorner

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Jan 24, 2013 8:05 PM

Whimbeads seems to be out of them when I click on the link it finds nothing!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
babygrin wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 11:18 PM

I know that our supplier says they will be taking them from the ships in mid February.  Our particular store and our designers are very excited about them and cannot wait to get them into our hands and those of our customers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
babygrin wrote
on Jan 30, 2013 11:34 PM

Heirloom Classics-Jewelry and Beads in Indianapolis will also be carrying them, and the latest word is that they will be through customs about mid February. 

We will also be using the new Rulla Beads which are barrel-shaped, 2-holed beads that are 3X5mm.  They will be in all the same georgious colors as the SuperDuos, so there are going to sooooooo many great possiblilities. 

Feel free to contact them at www.Heirloom-Classics.com or at their phone number, 317-495-1102

Not Ranked
Posts 1
shamertin wrote
on Jan 31, 2013 10:44 PM

Ordered several colors from knotjustbeads.com
http://www.knotjustbeads.com/shopBeadsCat.asp?d=0&ID=145

received my order in just 2 days and
was told they just got a new shipment and will be adding even more colors this weekend.

am very happy with them and can't wait to start playing!

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Feb 1, 2013 5:52 AM

Here are a few extravagant works with Rizo Beads.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,328
ForumModerator
SCB1 wrote
on Feb 1, 2013 7:51 AM

Hey Girl,

Thanks for sharing your blogspot. I loved the bracelets. 

You know you can put your blog address in your signature line for all to see every time you post something on this site. Blog addresses in the signature line is not against the rules.  You can hyper link it, but let us know it is your blogspot by using the address, or by hyperlinking the word "Blogspot"

Happy Beading!!

Sue,

Small-town USA. 

Michigan.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
on Feb 4, 2013 8:21 AM

SCB1:
You know you can put your blog address in your signature line for all to see every time you post something on this site. Blog addresses in the signature line is not against the rules.  You can hyper link it, but let us know it is your blogspot by using the address, or by hyperlinking the word "Blogspot"

Hi SCB1,

thank you that's very nice, but this isn't my blog. It' just a blog I've been following for quite some time now. It's the blog of a friend's friend. I don't even know that person. I only saw some of her works once and then decided to follow.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS