Cute Cats Wearing Jewelry Beads

This post has 54 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 4, 2013 1:16 AM

Meh, thedurned thing likes to be ornery, just to get on my nerves.Angry

I'm confident you'll do just fine.  Soon you'll be a teacher.  Do you know what grade you want to teach?  And what subject?

I fear that, because of the kidney damage, I will never be as I once was; my health will always be very fragile.  But if we can keep my kidney numbers stabilized, I will be allowed to do some travelling this year, which would be great!  We have a very nice motorhome, and I sleep in the great big loft bed!  Of couse, the dogs go with us.  They love the camper very much.  They sleep in the loft with me, just like they sleep in my bed at home.  We really enjoy it.

You're welcome, and it goes both ways!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 18, 2013 3:43 AM

Val, I'd love to be a kindergarten teacher, perhaps later to be a kindergarten director in our capital city in Wuhan, China, or to be a university teacher after becoming a postgraduate for years (obviously right now my educational background can not meet the conditions to be a university teacher), anyway, works as a teacher would be easier to face those complex interpersonal relationships in the society. Perhaps I would teach English, you see, almost every child in our country can speak English, and their family would love to have those kids manipulated the so widely used language (thus I need to prove my English level as much as I can). Stick out tongue

Don't know whether your health conditions gets better, hope it gets better, then you can have a wonderful travel with the nice motorhome, oh, it must be of much pleasure to have the dogs accompanying the whole travel, hope you can do it this year! Pray for that sincerely! Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 19, 2013 4:23 AM

Oh, kindergarten!  That's wonderful- and hair pulling, too! (g) And anything you want to know in English, let me know!Geeked

I have some hopeful news- I saw my nephrologist said my numbers are still holding steady, so I now have permission to travel!  My creatinine level will always be high and my kidney filtratiom rate too low (both of these numbers have to do with my kidneys and the way they filter poisons out of my system.) because of the damage, but if I can remain stable, I  won't need a transplant.

Yes, we love the RV and so do the dogs,  We don't like to be separated from each other.  There are lots of campsites that welcome pets, and more and more destinations  will let us bring them along because they are small and well behaved.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 22, 2013 3:20 AM

Thanks Val for your kind-heart. Got the news that one of my best friend just passed the first test for his Postgraduate Entrance Examination in our country, I am very happy and right now I am about to help him practice his English listening and speaking skills which he is very bad at, hope he can finally pass the retest and interview to become a member of the best university in the central district of China to realizing his dream of being a good doctor, Well, it is of a little pressure to help him improving his English in just about a month, hope I and my friend can achieve it! Big Smile English is so important!

Very happy to hear about the news that your body condition meet the permission to have a travel, I am sure you must have wanted an outdoor travel eagerly, and since the weather get warmer, it will be of much fun to have such a great time to enjoy the nature, enjoy life!! I like to see the pets run freely along the area them want. they need to have travel sometime, just as we do, I am sure the pets would have much fun along with your travel!!But please still be more careful to keep an eye on changes of your health condition, which would be a very important issue during the travel. 

By the way, very happy to know that you rare building your own website, I am thrilled by the news on another posts! Though do not know much about it, Hope it would run smoothly as much as it can!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Feb 22, 2013 3:21 AM

The cat is so sweet Maxine by wearing the red heart necklace, thanks fro share here! Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Feb 25, 2013 4:23 AM

That's wonderful for your friend!  English is a difficult language to learn, even for those of us who speak it naturally!Tongue Tied

I am pleased, too.  I am very tired of having been stuck at home for so long, being so wretchedly ill.  I am looking forward to getting out and getting some fresh air.  I'm sure the change of scenery will be inspirational for my jewelry work, too.  Can't wait to knock over some local bead shops! (lol)

Believe me, we will be keeping a very close eye on things to make sure I continue to hold steady.  Zoe and Mac love to travel with us; as I said, we don't` like to be separated.  The little "munchkins" are cuddled up to me as we speak.  They keep me very relaxed,Smile

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 2, 2013 3:37 AM

Thanks Val, my friend he is practicing his oral English everyday by using the advice and sources I gave to him, guess he can make it in that he is such a strong-willed boy! 

I can just use English to communicate simply right now, it is hard to be totally proficiency of an English learner, anyway, I'd like to practice it as much as I can!

How about your travel right now? Is everything went smooth? Sincerely hope you enjoy it without any troubles haunted. Spring is on the way, and my flower seeds just blossom in the warm weather. I took a randomly photo of it. Guess flowers in you garden are blossom furiously as well, are they flamboyant or elegant? Do Zoe and Mac love those adorable plants? Hope all of those can bring you much pleasure!!

Here are my flowers, guess they are in the elegant group! Big Smile

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,825
Valbeads wrote
on Mar 2, 2013 8:15 AM

Hi, Caroline!

Good for your friend!  Hopefully he'll do better this time.  Well, supposedly English is the most difficult language.  I would have thought it'd be Chinese, but do I know? 

Well, I understand you well quite well, thanks,  Practice away on me all you like!

No, no flowers here yet. It is still way too cold, and March has come roaring in like a lion.  Thanks for the pic, though; I can practically smell them, and they've inspired me todesign some jewelry!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Mar 5, 2013 2:41 AM

Chinese is too complicated to learn, in fact it is hard for us to learn other things beyond the language itself, have to admit that I can only use the language, but can't understand it very much. :) Having always thought that that those who are learning Chinese is very appreciative! Big Smile

Thanks for loving these flowers, well, guess you have had new items achieved and showed it on the Read Showcase, I am here to have a check! 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 32
Summer152 wrote
on Apr 7, 2013 3:16 AM

They are so beautiful and the cat is cute. I love the necklaces.

Page 4 of 4 (55 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 | RSS