Cute Cats Wearing Jewelry Beads

This post has 54 Replies | 6 Followers
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Dec 14, 2012 4:15 AM

Though animals cannot prefect illustrate fashion at extreme, they would not in inferior to supermodels in the “interpretation” of jewelry and accessory, especially those made with beads. This season the Christmas theme of Juicy Couture was about two cute cats to combine the vivid and interesting feature of the jewelry and the warm atmosphere of the incoming festival together. Let’s have a look at the happy or frustrated expression of the two cats, and figure out which one are their favorite items together. 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 5:03 PM

Hi Caroline,

I've so enjoyed this post and still am. Thank you very much!

Greetings from Karin.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 325
SeaBeads wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 5:08 PM

Hi Caroline,

I think you should see these as well. I found them on a Dutch beading site.

http://home.planet.nl/~maagd123/killdit.html

They're not with beads but with dolls but I so enjoyed these as well.

Greetings from Karin.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 14, 2012 9:49 PM

Caroline:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the jewelry that the cats can play with and chew on are gonna be the ones they like the best!(rotfl!)

Thanks so much for sharing.

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 208
christina66 wrote
on Dec 17, 2012 2:17 AM

Magnificat, fantasticat - love them!

That second to last is my favourite.

These would cheer you up on a miserable day - thanks for showing your lovely cats.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 149
Handcrafted wrote
on Dec 17, 2012 3:07 AM

Oh! that is one spoiled cat.

The photos are lovely and a treat that brings a smile to your face and why should they not play with jewellery as well we all like some sparkle in our lives

Julie 

Handmade jewellery designs found here

Not Ranked
Posts 4
destyoo wrote
on Dec 18, 2012 11:35 PM

happy christmas !

beadsplastic.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 19, 2012 12:13 AM

oh, I love youe earrings!  That's a neat way to do spirals!

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Dec 20, 2012 3:30 AM

Thanks very much Karin, it's very kind of you!! I love these cats very much you lead me to!! They are really cute, the dolls they are playing with are awesome as well! I am right now planning to have one as my family member in the not very future! !Smile

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Dec 20, 2012 3:36 AM

Hi~ Valbeads (really do not know how to say hi  :0) Thanks for taking the time to share my pleasure and finding here very much!! Smile 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Dec 20, 2012 3:40 AM

Hi~ christina,

I am very glad the sharing of some naughty cat can bring you pleasure. In fact the cats are from Juicy Couture, I found it in face book unexpectedly. Here is the link about the cats found on youtube and Facebook, perhaps you can have a view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9uj0cPfDsw&feature=youtu.be.

And I do believe that the one Karin recommended really worth a look. Hope you have good day. :) 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Dec 20, 2012 3:45 AM

Dear Julie, I guess the cats are spoiled too. :) Please keep your sweet smile so that everyone can feel it and gains pleasure from you! I do believe you are the one who can transmit positive energy! :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Dec 20, 2012 3:47 AM

Woo~ Destyoo, your beads are really awesome and ingenuity of design, I guess your handmade crafts can really attract eyes of many people!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,845
Valbeads wrote
on Dec 20, 2012 8:41 AM

Hi, Caroline!

They were adorable and funny!  Of course, my dogs probably would have chased them!(lol)  What is your native language?  I speak several and am learning others.  I speak Russian, Latin, some French, a bit of German, a bit of Swahili and Ashanti, and I am learning Dutch and Swedish.  I would be happy to learn yours as well, if it's one I don't know yet.

Val

Val

boutiquev.us

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 262
on Dec 22, 2012 2:01 AM

Wow~~ Val, i can not believe you can speak so many kinds of langues!! It really shocked me in a large degree!! Smile My native language is Chinese, I am an international student from China. If you have interests in Chinese, I am very glad to have communication with you!! I can speak some Japanese, and several days ago I just start my journey to learn French as well. It is really awesome to  learn from you as well! So exciting!! Smile

Page 1 of 4 (55 items) 1 2 3 4  Next > | RSS