Going to the Tuscon Bead show for the first time

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 68
Lynn Sharkey wrote
on Dec 5, 2012 4:03 PM

Hey everyone, my husband surprised me today by telling me that for my Christmas gift, he is going to send me to the Tuscon Show. What an awesome husband. My question is, does anyone have any reccomendations on where to stay, where to go, how to get around, etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Lynn

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 517
tcwhit wrote
on Dec 5, 2012 8:29 PM

What a wonderful surprise. I hope you have a great time. If you look for the event online, there's usually a few links of local amenities.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,145
ForumModerator
Gyspy Mary wrote
on Dec 22, 2012 2:06 AM

Wow! I am happy for you. I use to live in and RV in St.David,AZ.. Snow's Little Bead Room in Benson, AZ took me to my first "Tucson Bead Feast". I think, my banker is still recuperating.

The prices were higher last year, but maybe this year that will be low again.

Its a great place to have a resale #.so you can buy wholesale at a shocking low price vs. retail.

Good Luck, Have fun!

Gyspy Mary

Blessed are those who can Give, without remembering

and Take with out Forgetting

Not Ranked
Posts 20
pwong2 wrote
on Jan 11, 2013 8:07 PM

I went to Quartzite, AZ last week, my first time, spend half day looking for Cabochon but I found only antiques ....all over the place.  I spend 3 hrs walking and look around for beads.

I don't know where to go and by the time I know where they sale beads it's almost too late cause I have only 2 hrs left to shop before the venders call for the day.

The good thing is I didn't spend too much money, the bad is that I don't have enough time to look!!!

I understand Tucson is very big one and hope I can make it!!!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS